• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is BLEACH better than Neon Genesis Evangelion?

BLEACH or NGE? Which is better?

• Neon Genesis Evangelion/Rebirth of Evangelion

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • BLEACH

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • I hate both of them so much I'd rather watch the Pokemon Anime while eating a raw hyena carcass.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • OMFG I <3 THEM BOTH SO MUCH. <3 <3 <3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They seems normal sized to me. Not the Chesty Morgan sized breast girls.

Based on that swimsuit spread, Yoruichi's seem to be about as big as Orihime's, same with Isane.

And Unohana is debatable, though they looked fairly large, even in the far background.

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
Your friends is a tasteless moron, and you are extremely retarded for making senseless threads by comparing a masterpiece to a generic shonen anime.

I know this thread is stupid (NGE is obviously better than BLEACH) but the reason why I made this thread was to prove a point to him (being my friend).

I hope he now understands where I'm coming from when I was saying NGE was much better than BLEACH.

Big bang theology

Yur notsoaverage az
It's not even a contest. NGE hands down.

There not much that can compare to the awesomeness of nge, there probably is a few but not many, and bleach aint one of them.

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
How dare we even speak of Bleach and NGE in the same god damned thread? Simply doing that is a blaspheme that should be punishable by death.
Neon Genesis is a work of art and should be praised as such.
Bleach is a tribute to why my peers call me a queer for liking anime. And that is sad.

buttbug

Zephyr Trainer
Haven't really seen Neon Genesis Evangelion, and I've seen some Bleachm so I'll go with Bleach.

I'm not a huge fan of Bleach, though...

Haven't really seen Neon Genesis Evangelion, and I've seen some Bleachm so I'll go with Bleach.

I'm not a huge fan of Bleach, though...

If you haven't seen one of the anime, don't even bother posting. You can't form an opinion of which is better if you haven't even seen one of them.

DragonTamer64

The Dragon Breeder
Oh What Ever! BLEACH is by faaaaaaaarrr superior! cmon!

Then again Im a raving bleach fan. Ignore me. You can have your opinion. : )

DragonTamer64

The Dragon Breeder
Oh! this is about anime. I read the manga! oopsy.

Red Ryu

You're a horrible person.

Well I decided to try a few episodes at the beginning, it was meh. Then I missed it for a few weeks and turned it on to watching a mecha ripping apart another and eating it while WTF talk was coming from people watching it.

I should start watching it again, I just don't feel like it right now.

HK

Radiance of Shadows

If you haven't seen both of them why are you voting?

Do you not even know what the word COMPARED freakin' means?

Well I decided to try a few episodes at the beginning, it was meh. Then I missed it for a few weeks and turned it on to watching a mecha ripping apart another and eating it while WTF talk was coming from people watching it.

Except the first few episodes are establishing the themes, showcases Anno as one of the best directors in anime with a keen eye for staging, editing, and pacing, foreshadows both the story and deconstructive elements soon to come, and are very fun, to boot.

Your judgement is invalid, I'm afraid.

Anzua2

If you haven't seen both of them why are you voting?

Do you not even know what the word COMPARED freakin' means?

Too bad he would likely think there's NOT ENUF ACTIUN and dismiss it after the first episode.

Red Ryu

Except the first few episodes are establishing the themes, showcases Anno as one of the best directors in anime with a keen eye for staging, editing, and pacing, foreshadows both the story and deconstructive elements soon to come, and are very fun, to boot.

Your judgement is invalid, I'm afraid.

It is, if I gave off one.

I really haven't said one was better than the other, I've watched Bleach, but until I actually see this in it's entirety I can't form a solid opinion. If I did it would be rather stupid like saying, "I've never watched One Piece, but I think it's crap, DBZ RULES!!!!!!"

Anzua2

It is, if I gave off one.

I really haven't said one was better than the other, I've watched Bleach, but until I actually see this in it's entirety I can't form a solid opinion. If I did it would be rather stupid like saying, "I've never watched One Piece, but I think it's crap, DBZ RULES!!!!!!"

That's like saying you can't be sure that Great Expectations is better than Harry Potter II because you're only half-way through.

Red Ryu

That's like saying you can't be sure that Great Expectations is better than Harry Potter II because you're only half-way through.

Actually yes thats exactly right. It's like thinking the seventh pokemon movie looks promising, but then the ending turns out to be complete crap.

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT

Oliver Twist is better than Great Expectations, but that is just my opinion. (The Old Man and the Sea is still the best book in the world though).

Moronic thread is moronic.

Brilliant post is brilliant. (no sarcasm included)

Oh What Ever! BLEACH is by faaaaaaaarrr superior! cmon!

Then again Im a raving bleach fan. Ignore me. You can have your opinion. : )

............................................______ __
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................” :,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`. ......._/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`... ..}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

I know this thread is stupid (NGE is obviously better than BLEACH) but the reason why I made this thread was to prove a point to him

If your friend is stupid enough to think of Bleach as a better anime than NGE the first time around, then I highly doubt he would be enlightened from this thread and suddenly change his view.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
(The Old Man and the Sea is still the best book in the world though).

lol Hemingway fanboy

Give me sci-fi/existential/dystopian/ stuff over 'em any day. (No discredit to him, tho'.)