• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Dawn getting better to be a skillful coordinator

(since DP episode 1..she's a loser).. and she getting better and better in every episode (since in episode 4) but now she will be a top coordinator like her mother does

STICKTOPIA

Yea she's getting better. She realized a lot of stuff like the main thing in any contest is the pokemon and such.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
I think she's getting better slowly but surely.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I think she is getting better, she the main female, she has too. But I think its great that she has lost so many contests, and improving and learning from her loses. It's great development, and more realistic than May's contests.

Torpoleon

maybe dawn will wins and become champion in GF unlike may
Dawn is clearly not better than May yet. She BARELY beat May. Obviously the writers did not want to stretch out her getting her 2nd Ribbon for long and make May get her 4th already. If Dawn ever becomes a Grand Festival Champion then it would be way later.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Yes, she is getting better, without any doubt. but she needs to get her 5th ribbon, she had practiced enough.

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
well she isn't getting worse.
and I like how its actually a logic progress. unlike May's all at once one.
I think she has the ability to be better then May.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Dawn's development is much slower the rookie Ash and rookie May and it get's mixed reaction's. Most people have already labeled Dawn as a loser and a failure when compared to May. I personal like Dawn's slow development because she actually feel's like a young trainer to me and doesn't win every contest she enter's. I prefer character development over long and boring win streak's.

-Flaming Charizard-

And the cat goes moo
I think Dawn's getting better. She's just not as good as May YET. She probably will be tho.

Dragon Master Fiona

Dragon Master
I feel Dawn is improving (more so then Ash). I'm sorry I'm becoming more and more anti-Ash in this saga more then ever. I feel Ash is becoming arrogant more and more. Dawn, when she loses, now at least she trains, and tries to improve herself unlike Ashy boy.

if Dawn will be champion of sinnoh grand festival probarly...she will be see on tv,magazine on newspaper or something [not paparazzi]

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
if Dawn will be champion of sinnoh grand festival probarly...she will be see on tv,magazine on newspaper or something [not paparazzi]

If Dawn is to ever win a Grand Festival it won't be on screen, it will be when she's not a main character anymore and has who know's what on her team. Though if future Dawn for whatever reason somehow manage's to evolve her Piplup even with that everstone episode I'll have to pay my friend 80 dollar's, cause I bet her, Dawn would never evolve her Piplup, even when she leave's and come's back for a 5th gen cameo.

Dragon Master Fiona

Dragon Master
If Dawn is to ever win a Grand Festival it won't be on screen, it will be when she's not a main character anymore and has who know's what on her team. Though if future Dawn for whatever reason somehow manage's to evolve her Piplup even with that everstone episode I'll have to pay my friend 80 dollar's, cause I bet her, Dawn would never evolve her Piplup, even when she leave's and come's back for a 5th gen cameo.
Off subject: Please don't get me started with the everstone episode. That episode burned me up to no end.

if Dawn were having a 5th gen cameo probarly...she will meet ash brock and a new girl in the beach as she become the champion in johto GF

Shadow XD001

Dawn will be the champion of sinnoh grand festival as she always training all day long

I never said she'd win the Grand Festival. Oh, she trains each day. Just because she does, doesn't mean she'll be become the Champion of the Grand Festival and be a master Co-ordinator, Miss Dawn Obsessed.

Tf5174

I think she is getting better but she is not on may's level yet....