• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is evolution necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
Pikachu was so upset at beating Samurott with Iron Tail, that it couldn't fight with full power against Lucario (it needed to get revenge against Swanna though)

Or he knew there was no way in heck it could have competed. I mean as a riolu it beat a stage 3 flying type, Pikachu only managed to beat 2 water types. He knew when the throw in the towel and deliberatly botched that final electro ball.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Maybe Ash threw the match deliberately out of pity from his opponent being forced to use an evolved mijumaru.

Pft he got pwned lol. That wasn't throwing it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Surprisingly he chose to use Iron Tail and Quick Attack over Thunderbolt against Lucario.

Again, le Ash logic lol.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Screentime is necessary.. Looking at you Scraggy!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Again, le Ash logic lol.

What else is there really to use then? He used Iron Tail lots of times in Sinnoh and he uses Quick attack because it's the only attack other than electric it has. Maybe drop electro ball and replace it with brick break and then maybe I'll start liking Pikachu again.

Zorgaz

Veteran
I would like to see more evolutions, Ash has way to many unevolved pokemon xD. Still that's only one of the hundred of things that annoy me, yet somehow i keep on watching :p

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Screentime is necessary.. Looking at you Scraggy!

Are you implying that Scraggy needs more screen-time? 'Cause I personally disagree with that notion. Out of Ash's un-evolved Unova Pokemon, Scraggy seems to have gotten the most focus. He got episodes where he was the main focus despite his constant goofing off, and he appeared at one of the tournaments where he was basically the only Pokemon Ash used. He's already well-developed imo.

PokeMaster366

Are you implying that Scraggy needs more screen-time? 'Cause I personally disagree with that notion. Out of Ash's un-evolved Unova Pokemon, Scraggy seems to have gotten the most focus. He got episodes where he was the main focus despite his constant goofing off, and he appeared at one of the tournaments where he was basically the only Pokemon Ash used. He's already well-developed imo.

So who do you think needs the development right now?

LizardonX

Banned

Lol implying Mijumaru and Tsutarja are evolved.

It's a fact that hands=instant marketability boost. Why else does his birds evolve so much faster compared to his starters?

Status
Not open for further replies.