• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is FUNi getting the Dragon Box??

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Over on daizex.com Mike/VegetoEX posted news that FUNi will be holding their release of the mysterious 'Season One Set' for a bit longer as they try to get more 'bonus material' and...a remaster for the episode!!

Yay dance, celebrate, rejoice!!

Chris

Old Coot
Either they're doing their own remastered versions, like Spain did with their DVD releases, or they're getting Dragon Box quality DVDs. If they're to do this, they damned better switch to dual layer DVDs, as well as give us the Spanish dub. >:O

If not, I'm sticking with my import DVDs.

Chris

Old Coot
Yeah. Four episodes per disc. 8D

*shot*

Seriously, if they do end up releasing the series in remastered formats, it better be in the same style they were planning for the Vegeta boxset. None of this single DVD every other month nonsense. Dragon Ball Z does NOT need to be over 90+ discs. x-x;

Hao Kaiser

Aww... Crap.
Edward Elric said:
Yeah. Four episodes per disc. 8D

*shot*

Seriously, if they do end up releasing the series in remastered formats, it better be in the same style they were planning for the Vegeta boxset. None of this single DVD every other month nonsense. Dragon Ball Z does NOT need to be over 90+ discs. x-x;
A-Frieken-Men.

They need to fix the box art too. Get some JPN release cover art FUNi!

They also mentioned some other announcements for the franchise. Like... maybe.... DB 1-13, and a proper DBGT LE box set. None of this starter set crap, I want all 5 discs when I open the package. *sniff*