• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Gayness Genetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsley

do my dance
well then that sure says alot

I don't understand what you're even talking about. And that post is probably irrelivant seeing as how it's on the first page and this is the 29.

What you don't seem to understand is that being homosexual isn't a urge or anything. It's a fact. Just like you are heterosexual, others are homo or bisexual. They just fall in love with the same/both gender/s and live out their intimacy accordingly.

^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^

Eventhough I have been Catholic my whole life, I am not against gay marriage or homosexuality in general. But like most Catholics I am against abortion except in situations where a rape victim is impregnated.

Related to the subject of pre-maritial sex. I think that STD's and AIDS can be way worse than unwanted children. STD's can often stay with you your life and kill you. Although, No positives come out of it like children.

In fact, you could argue to a pro-life supporter that they are worse than abortions because they can often cause a slow and painful death.

I agree, pre-martial sex needs to stop. That goes for homo/hetrosexual couples. AIDS is spreading like wildfire. Surely we can all agree on that?

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
A 19 year old man loves his 16 year old girlfriend. They have sex. It's consensual. It's also pedophilia.

No, it's not pedophilia. Pedophilia is defined as attraction toward prepubescents. What you're talking about is statutory rape, which is a legal term. As long as you're going to be talking about legality, the 16 year old girlfriend has no legal ability to give consent because she is not an adult, thus why it is even considered statutory rape in the first place.

Again, pedophilia and rape are never consensual, that is total bullsh*t.

Last edited:

Kingsley

do my dance
I agree, pre-martial sex needs to stop. That goes for homo/hetrosexual couples. AIDS is spreading like wildfire. Surely we can all agree on that?

You're forgetting that gays can't get married in most states. And also, what is wrong with a couple that has been together for a long amount of time having sex without being married? Being in a serious relationship and marriage are almost the same thing- just without the rights married people are given. I really don't care as long as you wear a condom.

Doredia

Blooming Flower

Except that it can't be stopped, so young people should rather be told to use condoms. To stop pre-marital sex you would have to castrate every single man on the world, and I doubt this will EVER happen :O

You're forgetting that gays can't get married in most states. And also, what is wrong with a couple that has been together for a long amount of time having sex without being married? Being in a serious relationship and marriage are almost the same thing- just without the rights married people are given. I really don't care as long as you wear a condom.

I don't care if you have the freaking 101st Airborne Division protecting you. Its still a sin

Kingsley

do my dance
Except that it can't be stopped, so young people should rather be told to use condoms. To stop pre-marital sex you would have to castrate every single man on the world, and I doubt this will EVER happen :O

Exactly. Pre-Marital sex has always been around and it always will.

I don't care if you have the freaking 101st Airborne Division protecting you. Its still a sin

I think you're forgetting not everyone is a christian and not everyone has the same beliefs as you.

jp123

powerful trainer

a bull needs his horns and a car needs its heads,as for a man,well,you get the message

Antithesis

Yeah, but his beliefs are the only ones that matter.

Doredia

Blooming Flower

You know what? I feel actually sorry for you. You seem to have been raised in a very strict christian manner, and probably didn't have a very happy childhood. I can't explain otherwise why you are so narrow-minded, and I really pity that :/ That makes me really glad that my parents always gave me all the room I need to unfold myself.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
a bull needs his horns and a car needs its heads,as for a man,well,you get the message

Exactly, Once again even though I am Catholic, I still think that having pre-marital sex is no crime. The simple truth is. You need to be intellegent about who you have sex with and get to know the person, use condoms, and make sure they have no STD's.

I have also thought of an interesting question for Christians.

If pre-marital sex is a sin, does that include sexual contact and oral sex?

Antithesis

I accept that. And you guys, I don't know what gave me the feeling but I think Antithesis doesn't like me.

Because people like you are the reason gay people kill themselves every day. Your complete and utter lack of interest in educating yourself about these issues is depressing.

You know what? I feel actually sorry for you. You seem to have been raised in a very strict christian manner, and probably didn't have a very happy childhood. I can't explain otherwise why you are so narrow-minded, and I really pity that :/ That makes me really glad that my parents always gave me all the room I need to unfold myself.

Unhappy childhood, how did you know?

Getting taken to Disneyworld every year,
Having loving parents that actually taught me MORALS,
Having a very close net of friends,
My dad basically being my best friend.

A very sad existance indeed.

Becoming a Christian was MY decision not my parents. You are being narrow minded you ignorant moron

jeffyisaraichu

Twilight Princess
Silly people love is love and it doesn't really matter who its with. I don't really know for sure whether it's genetic or a choice but I have lots of friends who are gay and they say that it is genetic. <3 I am an Atheist/Buhhdist (haven't really made up my mind yet) and I like a lot of people and I try to be nice and excepting of everyone so try to think before you say things jp123.

Last edited:
Because people like you are the reason gay people kill themselves every day. Your complete and utter lack of interest in educating yourself about these issues is depressing.

Yes, I recently had a satellite installed into my head constantly broadcasting messages to homosexuals telling them to kill themselves.

You are a complete and utter moron.

Doredia

Blooming Flower
Unhappy childhood, how did you know?

Getting taken to Disneyworld every year,
Having loving parents that actually taught me MORALS,
Having a very close net of friends,
My dad basically being my best friend.

A very sad existance indeed.

Becoming a Christian was MY decision not my parents. You are being narrow minded you ignorant moron

Well we're probably both morons, but at least I don't blindly believe everything I'm told. And sorry if I was wrong about your childhood, but you don't seem like a very outgoing person, and one can overdo it with morals, especially if they're just smoke and mirrors.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB

Because the church discourages homosexuality is not the reason gays commit suicide. People that harass gays and lesbians and bully them in school is the reason why gays do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.