• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Gayness Genetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I wasn't going to post here anymore but I feel like it's my responsibility as a gay person to defend myself.

You may not have a satellite in your head sending messages to gays asking them to kill themselves but your hatred, lack of respect and ignorant views are definitely a contribution to gay suicides. It's because of people like you that homosexuals decide that it's easier to be dead. Or do you think it's easy being discriminated every day by people like you?

No, you listen to me. Its atheists like you who have droven me to the point of freaking insanity at stages. I am an OUTCAST because people like you are so against my faith. People contort my words so much even my friends think I'm insane and crazy? Why you ask? Because I believe in God.

So shut your mouth, stop blaming me and other people for the deaths of other gays, 'Cause its not our fault. Maybe if gays actually grew a pair, manned up and just kept going on with life they wouldn't take the cowards way out of life.

Kingsley

do my dance
we aren't gay for our own reasons

You aren't gay because you were born straight.
Or you aren't gay because you're in denial and using your homophobia as a shield. But hey I don't know you.

Doredia

Blooming Flower
I live in Northern Ireland, 'true' Christianity is very very rare. And most of the times Christians are so liberalised you can hardly tell if they are Christians at all. I go to a Grammar School which has 'educated people' so religion is kinda shunned (though the majority of teachers are Christian)

Well I can kinda understand you then, it's pretty bad being in a school where people make fun of you(trust me I have my experiences with that too), but don't you think it's a little mean to lash out against others as well then? You stand true your beliefs and I really respect that, no kidding, but when you start hurting others with your oppinion, I think the point has come to maybe slow down a little. I'm not asking you to hold back your oppinion, but maybe make it sound less harsh, because you don't want people to pick on your for your religion either, don't you. I know I might sound a little preachy, but I just feel a little sorry that I've might been a little rough as well, and that can happen in the heat of debate, but we should try to keep it on a less personal level, I guess.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Saying that homosexuality is bad but homosexuals aren't makes absolutely no sense. Not to mention you still don't seem to have grasped the fact that I don't give a rat's *** whether or not your church says it's okay if I'm gay. I'm just saying that your church, and your behavior, sets the gay acceptance movement back to the dark ages.

Who were you even directing this at? Please use quotes! They are very helpful.

Kingsley

do my dance
No, you listen to me. Its atheists like you who have droven me to the point of freaking insanity at stages. I am an OUTCAST because people like you are so against my faith. People contort my words so much even my friends think I'm insane and crazy? Why you ask? Because I believe in God.

So shut your mouth, stop blaming me and other people for the deaths of other gays, 'Cause its not our fault. Maybe if gays actually grew a pair, manned up and just kept going on with life they wouldn't take the cowards way out of life.

If you're so discriminated against why is it so hard for you to accept someone who goes through just as much discrimination as you? :(

Well I can kinda understand you then, it's pretty bad being in a school where people make fun of you(trust me I have my experiences with that too), but don't you think it's a little mean to lash out against others as well then? You stand true your beliefs and I really respect that, no kidding, but when you start hurting others with your oppinion, I think the point has come to maybe slow down a little. I'm not asking you to hold back your oppinion, but maybe make it sound less harsh, because you don't want people to pick on your for your religion either, don't you. I know I might sound a little preachy, but I just feel a little sorry that I've might been a little rough as well, and that can happen in the heat of debate, but we should try to keep it on a less personal level, I guess.

Ok I'll try to keep it down a notch. But stop blaming me for bullying gays, I have never done such a thing. I have one the other hand been bullied for my beliefs.

Doredia

Blooming Flower
Ok I'll try to keep it down a notch. But stop blaming me for bullying gays, I have never done such a thing. I have one the other hand been bullied for my beliefs.

Well it came across a bullying though, but it's okay, if that wasn't your intention I'll belief in your sincereity. I guess we all had to load of a little steam, and now we can continue in a more calm manner.

Dax

Legend

I'm not an atheist, I just said you make me be one. :)

Maybe people wouldn't be so against you if you didn't antagonize them with your believes? I think it's great that you have such great faith but the way you manifest that faith is what puts people off.

jp123

powerful trainer
You aren't gay because you were born straight.
Or you aren't gay because you're in denial and using your homophobia as a shield. But hey I don't know you.

i don't hate homosexuals,PLUSi knock on the doors of people like you each day to preach

Profesco

gone gently
Wow, this really stunk.

Closed by request.

Status
Not open for further replies.