• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Gayness Genetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihakasa

Entertain me.
There are homosexual animals. They are incapable of choosing their sexual orientation. Therefore it is neither a gene nor a choice. And seriously. Religion and Science DO NOT mix. Stop bringing up the Bible. The KJV is THE MOST deprecated Bible in the world. They replace words like "hades" and "tartaros" with "Hell" even though they have totally different meanings. They replace the most holy name of God with "the LORD" and most Christians are unaware of this. If you seriously want to be closer to "the LORD", you should burn your disgrace to "the LORD" and start reading the Tanakh. That is the same scriptures that Yeshuah of Nazareth knew. And please, Christians, tell me you know who Yeshuah is. If not, you might as well cast yourself into the "lake of fire."

Enough with the religious talk. Your Christianity is a bastardized and exceedingly deprecated version of the "true" word of your "LORD."

The original poster was asking if "Gayness is Genetic" and not "Defend your thoughts against homosexuality with the Bible."

If scientists find a "gay gene", they will be able to alter the "gay gene" in utero (in the womb).

Once they successfully alter that gene, evidence will be presented.

Until then, leave the debate for the scientists. And definitely leave religion out of it.

You are a Jew, aren't you?

Gichmal

There are homosexual animals. They are incapable of choosing their sexual orientation. Therefore it is neither a gene nor a choice. And seriously. Religion and Science DO NOT mix. Stop bringing up the Bible. The KJV is THE MOST deprecated Bible in the world. They replace words like "hades" and "tartaros" with "Hell" even though they have totally different meanings. They replace the most holy name of God with "the LORD" and most Christians are unaware of this. If you seriously want to be closer to "the LORD", you should burn your disgrace to "the LORD" and start reading the Tanakh. That is the same scriptures that Yeshuah of Nazareth knew. And please, Christians, tell me you know who Yeshuah is. If not, you might as well cast yourself into the "lake of fire."

Enough with the religious talk. Your Christianity is a bastardized and exceedingly deprecated version of the "true" word of your "LORD."

The original poster was asking if "Gayness is Genetic" and not "Defend your thoughts against homosexuality with the Bible."

If scientists find a "gay gene", they will be able to alter the "gay gene" in utero (in the womb).

Until then, leave the debate for the scientists. And definitely leave religion out of it.

Doredia

Blooming Flower
and hope you never do my friend

Seriously, what's your problem? If anyone is a sinner, then you are! You are judging people you don't know anything about. I can take your oppinion, of gayness being a choice, with a grain of salt. But seriously, what do you have against hermaphrodites? They definately are born that way, and they can't do anything about it, so why do you have to say something like that?

jp123

powerful trainer

i find your claims offensive sir!

jp123

powerful trainer
Seriously, what's your problem? If anyone is a sinner, then you are! You are judging people you don't know anything about. I can take your oppinion, of gayness being a choice, with a grain of salt. But seriously, what do you have against hermaphrodites? They definately are born that way, and they can't do anything about it, so why do you have to say something like that?

im talking about the shock if you don't know

Kameinu

Arooo!
Genetics probly plays a role in some cases. But I believe choice plays a role at some point. I'm not gay, but am open to the possibilities of finding myself in such a relation. Simply because I believe love has no gender or limits when it comes to sentient beings of the same mental capacity and understanding, despite me preffering men.

Gichmal

You are a Jew, aren't you?

I am not a Jew, but your Christ was. I am simply a person who studies holy books. I have even read the Quran.

And according to the Quran, "Satan" wasn't even an angel!

He was a Jinn. And his first denial of the word of Allah was not bowing to Adem because "I will not for I am better than he, for you created me from fire and him from clay."

And no, I'm not a muslim either. Sorry, buddy.

Stop bringing religion in this or I will report you.

Stick to the topic people! That includes the sheeple as well.

I agree, they truely cannot help the way they are. (I'm not offending anybody) But something REALLY bad must have happened somewhere down the line of human genetics. Mocking them is shameful, its kinda like mocking the mentally handicapped (again, no offence intend)

jp123

powerful trainer
I am not a Jew, but your Christ was. I am simply a person who studies holy books. I have even read the Quran.

He was a Jinn. And his first denial of the word of Allah was not bowing to Adem because "I will not for I am better than he, for you created me from fire and him from clay."

in the bible satan was an angel and challenged gods rule

Ahh, I get it. You sound like someone who follows David Icke. Whats wrong with bringing religion up? People can bring their own faith (or lack therefore) up any time they want.

jp123

powerful trainer
I agree, they truely cannot help the way they are. (I'm not offending anybody) But something REALLY bad must have happened somewhere down the line of human genetics. Mocking them is shameful, its kinda like mocking the mentally handicapped (again, no offence intend)

im not trying to offend anyone either

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
in the bible satan was an angel and challenged gods rule

In the bible Satan is a angel who will challange gods rule. (Unless you believe the tribulation was Neros rule in which case I stand corrected)

spareux

maldición
genetic predispositions probably accompanied by environmental and social influences.
sorry, but if you don't think that's how it works then you're wrong (or religious, though the two are one the same really). it's the best scientific explanation.

In the bible Satan is a angel who will challange gods rule. (Unless you believe the tribulation was Neros rule in which case I stand corrected)

Nope, I believe the Tribulation is still to come. Satan will be released half way through the Tribulation and will cause as much death and destruction as possible (this is not the place to discuss this though. Rapture Ready would provide answers for those interested.

jp123, I know you weren't flaming or anything like that. Is there any one here who thinks homosexuality is linked solely (and therefore no other factors invloved) to Genetics?

Doredia

Blooming Flower
im not trying to offend anyone either

Well then you have to try harder. By saying homosexuality is a sin(even if your religion tells you so) and a choice(aka you don't have to be sinners), you already offended all homosexual users of the forum, even if that wasn't your intend.

genetic predispositions probably accompanied by environmental and social influences.
sorry, but if you don't think that's how it works then you're wrong (or religious, though the two are one the same really). it's the best scientific explanation.

Really? Just sneaking in a jab at theists there? Nice one -_-

Antithesis

Intentions don't mean ****, saying "I didn't intend to offend anyone" is an excuse to be offensive without repercussions. Own up to what you say and choose your words carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.