• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Ghetesis Twist become Reality in Adventures ?

Ludger

スポック
So after seeing people here believe that Ghetesis strongly would become main villain like in BW2 I suggest it wouldn't be like that. Because so far the manga have Different endings. And so the Writters is a master of Twist, they could make more interesting twist than that. Because that twist is way more used in any kind of Movie, games, and manga with an Idealist(In pokemon media, N) and it is way too Boring.

Any Suggestion this would become reality or not?

Ver-mont

I don't really understand your point. You mean the twist that Ghetsis was actually in person behind everything again, in B2W2?

Well, I don't see much of a problem with that. And last time we had a manga-only main villain (Guile), I must admit I didn't like it at all.

Ludger

スポック
I don't really understand your point. You mean the twist that Ghetsis was actually in person behind everything again, in B2W2?

Emm yeah That's my Point. Sorry for my words

Weedy Spyze

Ghetsis isn't a loser like Cyrus who decided to stop being evil with no explanation. He's gonna be the big bad and the best Pokemon villain ever, just like he was in the games. If he's not I'll be annoyed.

And I agree with Ver-mont that manga-only villains usually aren't as good/interesting as the villains from the games. Take the Mask of Ice for example. That guy was the worst villain ever.

Recon

Ghetsis isn't a loser like Cyrus who decided to stop being evil with no explanation. He's gonna be the big bad and the best Pokemon villain ever, just like he was in the games. If he's not I'll be annoyed.

And I agree with Ver-mont that manga-only villains usually aren't as good/interesting as the villains from the games. Take the Mask of Ice for example. That guy was the worst villain ever.

I blame his motives for his suckitude, otherwise, his methods were downright evil. Still, what about Maxie and Archie? Those two wimped out in the games, but they went ballistic crazy in the manga.

Weedy Spyze

^ If you want my opinion on Maxie and Archie, I think they went overboard with them, with the whole insanity thing and all. They kinda made them into more stereotypical villains, which I didn't really care for. It would've been nice to have known their motives in the manga. Really, the Magma and Aqua admins were given pretty good characterization and development, but not so much with their leaders.

Well I say admins, but it was really only Courtney, Tabitha, and the bald Aqua dude.

Orbis

What?
Umm, fake, if you really want my opinion, then please don't speak Engrish.
But as far as i can tell...
The Ghetsis twist would be cool, especially if Sird/Storc/Nancy/Whateverthe****shescalled doesn't come back. But I really think Kusaka will bring her back one more time for the grand finale. So probably not.

Ludger

スポック
just like he was in the games. .

That means the plot in BW chapter is really looks like/like in the Games. Which I found out that Kusaka and Yamamoto sensei rarely write that kind of things

Umm, fake, if you really want my opinion, then please don't speak Engrish.
But as far as i can tell...
The Ghetsis twist would be cool, especially if Sird/Storc/Nancy/Whateverthe****shescalled doesn't come back. But I really think Kusaka will bring her back one more time for the grand finale. So probably not.

Actually we don't know it yet whetever would he become Villain or not(Because so many person consider that Ghetesis would be the Villain and yet we know nothing about Ghetesis in manga, which I found it funny :p). And yeah I am kinda agree with that Lame made-in-Adventures Villain. At least not as lame as the anime ones

And about Mask of Ice, He changed drastically after the mask has gone, I eerly doubt Pryce is the one because he is absurdly changed from Total Evil to Good person. And about his Motive...... is more than 50 years. He could make his plan earlier than the GSC era. it is totally Absurd if you ask me

If you ask me I better have N becoming the Villain because so far the plot following Games plot and I rather see Originallity of this manga(Because the plot is almost the same as the Game ones which is quite impossible if you ask me)

I think Sird has Dead considering her Darkrai has freed and she didn't appeared in HGSS chapter(Even I am not sure because that is the lamest theory I have ever write)

And please don't call me Fake.

Last edited:

Orbis

What?
That means the plot in BW chapter is really looks like/like in the Games. Which I found out that Kusaka and Yamamoto sensei rarely write that kind of things

Actually we don't know it yet whetever would he become Villain or not(Because so many person consider that Ghetesis would be the Villain and yet we know nothing about Ghetesis in manga, which I found it funny :p). And yeah I am kinda agree with that Lame made-in-Adventures Villain. At least not as lame as the anime ones

And about Mask of Ice, He changed drastically after the mask has gone, I eerly doubt Pryce is the one because he is absurdly changed from Total Evil to Good person. And about his Motive...... is more than 50 years. He could make his plan earlier than the GSC era. it is totally Absurd if you ask me

If you ask me I better have N becoming the Villain because so far the plot following Games plot and I rather see Originallity of this manga(Because the plot is almost the same as the Game ones which is quite impossible if you ask me)

I think Sird has Dead considering her Darkrai has freed and she didn't appeared in HGSS chapter(Even I am not sure because that is the lamest theory I have ever write)

And please don't call me Fake.

I didn't understand I word you just said there.

But I think that N being the main villain would make me cry, because I really like N in the games. But still, he's a complete and total ****, so I think Part of me would rejoice. But I stand by my statement that Sird is coming back one more time.

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer
you know... I REALLY don't see N in manga become a true villian... simply because in the early potrayal of N they depicted as pokemon trainer who TRULY cares pokemon ( example see how he crys at white's first introduction ) but what I think is introesting is that in BW2 arc Sird returns as a partner or woman behind Ghetis. This would allow more depth in manga and finally allow manga to conclude sird.

Ver-mont

you know... I REALLY don't see N in manga become a true villian... simply because in the early potrayal of N they depicted as pokemon trainer who TRULY cares pokemon ( example see how he crys at white's first introduction ) but what I think is introesting is that in BW2 arc Sird returns as a partner or woman behind Ghetis. This would allow more depth in manga and finally allow manga to conclude sird.

Oh no, enough of Sird. Seriously.

Weedy Spyze

Oh no, enough of Sird. Seriously.

All that needs to be said.

Well the BW story arc thus far has pretty much been a loose adaptation of the games' storyline, with only a couple of differences. I don't see why that needs to be changed now, especially if it means Ghetsis, who in my eyes is the most interesting and evil Pokemon villain ever, doesn't become the final villain of the arc or whatever.

Faraway_Mew

Mew, mew... mew?

Yes and any person who is like that would probably cross over to the good side at a certain point in time. Like Lance did for an instance.