• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is ghost type pokemon hatched from an egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alloute

Not Banned
Um, what is your question?

Ghost-types do hatch from eggs, many Pokemon hatch from eggs.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Well, I guess he/she's saying that it's pretty unnatural for a dead pokemon to be born.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
You mean, stillborn? Lol.
However, it is true, but we should take into account it's the pokemon world. I will be discussing this as if this is real.. for the time being.
They are what? Ghost type pokemon. Now by ghost type pokemon, what does Nintendo mean? Do they mean, a) that the pokemon are ghosts(likely),b) that they look like ghosts and have a few characteristics of them, but are not "dead"?(also likely) c) or do they mean the pokemon are scared of ghosts?(very very unlikely)
Discuss, everyone else. Too tired to go into extra details ATM.

BlazeShadow

Eh.. The Pokémon in the egg dies before it hatches and emerges as a ghost? >_<

Meh, I think they're not actually dead Pokémon.

They just have the carateristics of ghosts (being able to fly, go through walls etc).

And they like graveyards, at least Ghastly, Haunter, Shuppet and Duskull.

Status
Not open for further replies.