• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Iris heading to Hoenn?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Probably. It might not matter much though if we don't see her again. Even if she does cameo in XY, she's probably not going to mention anything about where she went.

I hope she does mention something about Hoenn, I mean one of the reasons why Dawn's guest appearance sucked was because she never mentioned what she was doing after DP and before she returned in BW 2.

That was probably planned on advance.
They just announced remakes of Ruby and Sapphire today, so they are probably building ground for a futute arc in Hoenn featuring Iris to promote the new games.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Well with Hoenn Confirmed now that possibility is plausible.

sheld999

near the end of xy they will have or show a hoenn festival iris is there and she hangs with ash and co iris see the elite four of kalos dragon master type guy and battles him we see iris catch a new dragon and so on and after that she will state she be exploring hoenn for a bit and yeah

zhixun

I hope she does mention something about Hoenn, I mean one of the reasons why Dawn's guest appearance sucked was because she never mentioned what she was doing after DP and before she returned in BW 2.

There is no Pokémon Contest in Unova so Hikari can not do much more than travelling in my opinion. I think the writers make her reappear just for the sake of previous saga companion to return to the next saga as with Kasumi and Haruka. I just hope that both Haruka and Hikari have some top coordinator dream show in the future episodes.

Iris should head to Hoenn for investigation for Rayquaza and get some dragons in Hoenn. I guess she will eventually have Bohmander because it was portrayed badly under J's control.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
That was probably planned on advance.
They just announced remakes of Ruby and Sapphire today, so they are probably building ground for a futute arc in Hoenn featuring Iris to promote the new games.

Wow you know you may be right, im looking forward to what pokemon will bring of this.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Well,there is a good chance Iris will return at some point of the Kalos saga with Hoenn-native dragon Pokemon,like Bagon,Vibrava,or Altaria.

Lanced

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the Rayquaza was infact a Team Rocket Mecha that got blasted off.

In fact, that might even be a metaphor for the entire B/W series.

Last edited:

chalkus

I think Instead of going to Hoenn Iris needs to be a recurring character in Kalos immediately. The current cast needs a good shake up and Iris definitely will provide that.

Lanced

I think Instead of going to Hoenn Iris needs to be a recurring character in Kalos immediately. The current cast needs a good shake up and Iris definitely will provide that.

The problem is, everyone wants somebody back: Misty, Iris, Brock, Gary, Paul, Trip, Charizard, Sceptile, Gible... The list is endless. Unfortunately it doesn't look like we'll be getting our wish, at least for some time. As an Iris fan at least you've got the fact that the previous generation girls have consistently showed up to cling onto, it's more than most of us.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd rather that Iris didn't appear until the post filler arc in Hoenn or some place similar, if there is one. I really want a post league arc with lots of things going on in it, and an Iris guest appearance would be perfect for that. Though I guess they could pull a Misty guest appearance with her with her going to Kalos for 2 episodes, then the filler arc region for 2 episodes.

chalkus

I'd rather that Iris didn't appear until the post filler arc in Hoenn or some place similar, if there is one. I really want a post league arc with lots of things going on in it, and an Iris guest appearance would be perfect for that. Though I guess they could pull a Misty guest appearance with her with her going to Kalos for 2 episodes, then the filler arc region for 2 episodes.

I want Iris to have a recurring role in XY like what Gary did in Sinnoh, only this time for more episodes. Bonnie is the only one on the cast who provides consistent comedy. Clemont used to be entertaining until he became terribly predictable, Ash isn't really funny and Serena is just...Serena. Iris would rag on Ash for being childish, criticise Clemont for using inventions that always fail and would push Serena into doing something/actually revealing her crush. XY would be 10 times better t if that happened.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I want Iris to have a recurring role in XY like what Gary did in Sinnoh, only this time for more episodes. Bonnie is the only one on the cast who provides consistent comedy. Clemont used to be entertaining until he became terribly predictable, Ash isn't really funny and Serena is just...Serena. Iris would rag on Ash for being childish, criticise Clemont for using inventions that always fail and would push Serena into doing something/actually revealing her crush. XY would be 10 times better t if that happened.
I can do without hearing "you're such a kid" again.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I honestly wonder if Iris and Cilan won't cameo in XY. Remember Brock didn't appear in BW at all, only Dawn did.

Likewise, Serena beating Iris in a battle would be impossible at this point, lol.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I honestly wonder if Iris and Cilan won't cameo in XY. Remember Brock didn't appear in BW at all, only Dawn did.

Likewise, Serena beating Iris in a battle would be impossible at this point, lol.

I don't see why Iris won't return, though I dunno if Cilan will return in person. I'd rather they didn't battle either unless Serena gets some battling experience by then.

chalkus

It wouldn't make any sense if Iris lost to Serena but I don't think the writers care. They will make it happen. Just like how fenneken learnt flamethrower out of the blue, it will probably learn Fire cross and KO dragonite in one blow.

I really hope that doesn't happen.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It wouldn't make any sense if Iris lost to Serena but I don't think the writers care. They will make it happen. Just like how fenneken learnt flamethrower out of the blue, it will probably learn Fire cross and KO dragonite in one blow.

I really hope that doesn't happen.

It is quite possible they won't battle. Misty and May never had a battle, and they met on 3 separate occasions.