• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Iris heading to Hoenn?

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
After watching to Iris special, she sees a rayquaza fly into the sunset and says "im heading to where rayquaza's flying" do you think this is true? or am i missing something.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Probably. It might not matter much though if we don't see her again. Even if she does cameo in XY, she's probably not going to mention anything about where she went.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Possibly. Legendaries don't really stay in their native regions though.

Technically, rayquaza should be in the ozone layer, which doesn't necessarily mean hoenn specifically. Though, who said there isn't more than one rayquaza.

MattySadler

I'd love to see Iris attempt to travel to the OZone layer

Janovy

Banned
Makes sense. After all, Rayquaza is from Hoenn.

Unless it's the Rayquaza from Johto, in which case, bye bye Iris! xD

Gampi

ガンピ
There's usually more than one of any given legendary, as someone's already said. So who knows? She could have been referring to somewhere completely different from Hoenn. Personally, I think she could have been referring to the Embedded Tower.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
possible but who knows rayquaza might be heading to another region, just because its a hoenn pokemon doesn't mean that iris should directly head to hoenn.

chalkus

I don't care where she goes to next, as long as she gets her cameo in XY. I'm starting to get the feeling she won't. It would be a tragedy if that happens.

And if she does cameo, they had better have her beat Serena. It would make no sense if she doesn't.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Probably.
Is there any dragon-ish thing in Hoenn?

She could request to study under Drake of the Hoenn Elite 4. Then there would obviously be myths/legends she could learn about, regarding Rayquaza, Latias and Latios.. Plus there's a large amount of Dragon Tamers for her to battle and learn from..

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It's kind of funny that Drake was one of the only Elite 4 members to appear in Hoenn, and he just happened to be a dragon-type trainer.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
She could be heading to Hoenn, but I personally don't think there will be a special on it. At best, I think she will appear a bit in XY and that's it. I can't see them doing anything else with her other than that.

I remember just after Diamond and Pearl they did a whole Johto thing, and they keep referencing Hoenn throughout the X and Y series. So, it'd make sense.

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
She could request to study under Drake of the Hoenn Elite 4. Then there would obviously be myths/legends she could learn about, regarding Rayquaza, Latias and Latios.. Plus there's a large amount of Dragon Tamers for her to battle and learn from..

Hum yeah, agreed. I wonder if she will meet Rayquazya again

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Actually, that would be a good way to meet her again, if ORAS means the gang is going to Hoenn.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
I don't care where she went as long as she doesn't come back with the same character she had in BW. I don't want to hear how much of a kid Ash is for the millionth time, which I fear is precisely what's going to happen.