• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is it a bird, is it a plane? No it's a Ninja Dewott!

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Hi, guys. I'm ninja dewott, not a bird nor a plane.

I'm a decent competetive battler who has tried (and failed) to make dewott usable competetively. Despite that, he is still the best pokemon ever.

I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay! :)

Psycho Cut

Ninja Dewott was hit by a Psycho Cut! Ninja dewott fainted!

Welcome to Serebii, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. Great username btw.

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Ninja Dewott was hit by a Psycho Cut! Ninja dewott fainted!
But wait! Ninja Dewott was faking! Ninja Dewott used Razor Shell. Psycho Cut fainted. 10 TIMES OVER!

And thanks a lot for all the 'welcomes' guys, I didn't expect to get such a good welcome so fast! :D

Psycho Cut

Meh, that's a load of Tauros Poo, nothing survives a Psycho Cut

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Meh, that's a load of Tauros Poo, nothing survives a Psycho Cut
Except Dark pokemon. And Ninja Dewott. But Tauros Poo, I like it :D

Anyway, I have two questions: 1) Why isn't my post count going up?
2) Psycho Cut, what's that snazzy looking emblem thing all about in your signature?

DittoDude

The King of Town.
DittoDude used Best Person on the Site! It's Super Effective! Psycho Cut asploded!

Welcome, Ninja Dewott. I will be your server tonight. May I get you something to drink?

This forum doesn't up your postcount.

StarlightUmbreon

Welcome to Serebii ^_^
If you need a hand Im always there ;)

Psycho Cut

DittoDude used Best Person on the Site! It's Super Effective! Psycho Cut asploded!
Tauros must've eaten something nasty...

Anyway, I have two questions: 1) Why isn't my post count going up?
2) Psycho Cut, what's that snazzy looking emblem thing all about in your signature?
1) Not all forum sections up your post count, this is one of them.
2) That's the emblem for my Clan, the Battling Academy.

Psycho Cut

On this site, there are lots of Clans in the aptly named 'Clan' Section. They're a bunch of users grouped together in, well, in a Clan. They battle with each other, help each other out, and work to rise to the top of their clan. Also, you have clan wars, which, at a basic level, is members of two clan battling each other, and whoever does the best wins.

If it sounds like your cup of tea, then follow the link on my sig. I'd be happy to have you :)

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
On this site, there are lots of Clans in the aptly named 'Clan' Section. They're a bunch of users grouped together in, well, in a Clan. They battle with each other, help each other out, and work to rise to the top of their clan. Also, you have clan wars, which, at a basic level, is members of two clan battling each other, and whoever does the best wins.

If it sounds like your cup of tea, then follow the link on my sig. I'd be happy to have you :)
Sounds cool! I'll check it out, thanks :)

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Ninja + Samurai? AWESOME! (even if I did pick Snivy =P)

Good luck in your time here at the forums. I'm not a competitive battler, but even so, I'd be glad to help you out some time! Hope to see you around!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Welcome! If you have any interest in competetive battling, you should check out my clan, Creamery Command. It's a great place to battle, meet others, and just have general fun. We'd love to have you! Just click the ice cream man in my signature!