• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

is it any good at all?

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
this is a new team i've been working on, and i want to know if it's any good

Glaceon lv 47
Ice fang
quick attack
icy wind
ice shard

Vaporeon lv 51
surf
aurora beam
water gun
last resort

Espeon lv 50
Last resort
psybeam
confusion
future sight

umbreon lv 48
quick attack
bite assurance
faint attack

jolteon lv 50
pin missle
double kick
thuindershock
thunder fang

flareon lv 49
bite
fire spin
ember
fire fang

Thanks ;175;

Gunny

<-The ninja god
There are some major flaws with that team, especialy with each pokemon having multiple moves of a single type. Also, Last Resort is not a good move to have since you can only use it when you have no other attacks.

I have never made an eeveelution team, so I don't know their respective move pools, but l believe Espeon got pokemon of the weak, so look at that.
If anything, try to have multiple types be covered with each eeveelution.

Also, certain evo's are designed for certain stats, so make your umbreon a defender. (Umbreon majors as a spc. Wall I believe.)

sippy_juice

Anvils are awesome
Ok.. Basically what was said above. Don't have more than one move of a certain type. The eeveelutions in general tend to function as baton passers and wish support, so you can certainly go that route. But this is in-game, so do what you want. I do recommend getting a few more powerful moves in any case. Here's some movesets.

Glaceon (Modest)@ Leftovers
Ice Beam / Blizzard
Hidden Power Fighting
Fake Tears
Wish

Vaporeon (Bold)@Leftovers
Wish
Surf
Ice Beam / Toxic
Protect / Yawn / Hidden Power Electric

Umbreon (Bold/Careful)@Leftovers
Mean Look
Wish
Baton Pass
Taunt / Toxic / Charm / Yawn

Jolteon (Timid)@Leftovers
Baton Pass
Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Grass
Substitute
Thunderbolt / Charge Beam

Flareon (Adamant)@Leftovers
Will-O-Wisp
Toxic
Fire Fang
Return / Iron Tail

Espeon (Timid)@Leftovers
Substitute
Calm Mind
Baton Pass
Psychic

WriterBlock

Marathon Trainer
This is nowhere near as detailed as the other suggestions, but I always seemed to put Thunder Wave on Jolteon, simply because of its high speed stat. I often relied on lucky paralysis to help me against more powerful heavy hitters. Perhaps that would help your Eeveelution team out, especially since some of them do not have a particularly high defence.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
That makes me think.....

On sippy juice's suggestion about Jolteon, Thunder Wave can be used instead of Hidden Power, since getting the correct Hidden Power with correct Nature is quite a pain, not to mention getting a powerful Hidden Power.

Last edited: