• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is it just me or do ninjas rock

ninjaboy00

TYPE Wild
;291; I mean the ninja themes in Pokemon like Koga, Janine, Mahogany Town, the ninja schools in the anime and my favorites the shuriken poke'balls in the manga just rock do you agree?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
This is Pokemon, not Naruto.

KetchupO

tωisted
Last edited:

Hive Mind

Is not a GIRL
I like the ninja Pokemon not the ninja people. The Pokemon looking like ninjas look awesome, but the people... It's just odd.

KetchupO

tωisted
Pirates are cooler than Ninjas ^^

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
When pirates fights againts ninjas, who wins?
Chuck Norris

Okay, seriously now...Well Ninjask is cool, but i don't really remember the ninja-themed trainers, so..

TrombonCosmico

Vamo' lo' pibe' loco
OMG! NINJAS ARE SOOO SWEEEET!

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! They cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it.

My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

Okey so yeah. We need more ninjas in pokemon.

bluesonic1

Bird, Wolf, Dragon~
;291; I mean the ninja themes in Pokemon like Koga, Janine, Mahogany Town, the ninja schools in the anime and my favorites the shuriken poke'balls in the manga just rock do you agree?
I like the ninja themes even though I'm personally not entirely in love with ninjas. Its cool how they have those type of internal little "easter eggs" (I guess I could call it that) ^^

Noheart

The Abysswalker
This is Pokemon, not Naruto.
He is talking about pokemon, you moron. Don't judge the topic by its title.

And I don't think they "rock"... In Pokemon anyway :)

mimejr.james

< The one and only

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Seel > Nincada family > all other Pokemon > Ninjas (trainers) in Pokemon (in the games, not in the anime like my avatar)

Ya dig?