• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is it just me who doesn't hate the fillers of Johto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Do you watch the show? Pikachu is not used in every gym . He was only used in 4 of the 8 gyms this region

To this day the Kecleon filler seemed so out of place. It was talking about a Gen 3 Pokemon when it treated it like a Gen 2 Pokemon. I mean that ep came mid Johto and until I learned about Hoenn a year and a half later I was so confused on why Kecleon was not in the Johto games

Uh, 4 of 8 gyms is alot especially when there is six pokemon that could each use that time ot start in alteast one gym. But this is about the fillers of Johto, os let me get on topic.

The Kecleon episode depite it's place needed to be written better. It is a Johto pokemon after all. If only it was used in a battle with maybe Casey or someone using it then maybe it would have been used better.

Acdog

It is a Johto pokemon after all. If only it was used in a battle with maybe Casey or someone using it then maybe it would have been used better.

If I remember correctly, the Kecleon were traveling with sisters who were riding around the world in a blimp. They were probably from Hoenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.