• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is it on your iPod?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
That song annoys me now, so no. (Thanks, 96.9 >_>.)

EDIT: Crud. No.

One Winged Angel - FF7

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
YES!!!!!!!!!!

Sober - Pink

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
omg someone is trolololing!

YES!!

The shattering - World of warcraft :>

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
No.

Fly Away From Here - Aerosmith

Well sorry, I'm sure they're a good band, but I must have taken a listen at a wrong time or something, so I've never really wanted to listen to it. Maybe one day I will as a test. And I've never called it "The Twilight Band", I never knew they were being called that by people, I just knew that Stephenie Meyer would listen to it while writing her stories, so they decided to stick it into the movies.

I don't quite understand what you're saying, so you've never even listened to ANY of their songs because of Stephenie Meyer's music taste? Imo, she has great music taste but writes sh*t books :p The people who call them that are usually stupid journalists and ignorant twilight fans (who've usually only heard the 3 Muse songs from the movie soundtracks, which are far from their best songs btw). Muse actually didn't know what they were getting into when they agreed to let her use their music in the films. She met them after a gig and asked that if her books ever became a film, would they let her use one of their songs in the soundtrack. Being the nice guys that they are, they said yes thinking that it was probably never going to happen (I'm sure they get asked things like that all the time so say yes without thinking anything more of it) Matt has even said that he didn't even know that the books were about Vampire romance. Give them a listen, don't write off an entire band's discography (spanning 12 years) just because of one movie franschise. Go for the good stuff like Stockholm Syndrome, Dead Star, Plug in Baby, Hysteria, Citizen Erazed, City of Delusion, Exogenesis Symphony, Hyper Music, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Apocalypse Please, New Born, Knights of Cydonia and Ruled By Secrecy. Also, check out the live stuff too. I think they might suprise you.

tl;dr: Give them a chance, Don't avoid them just because their songs were used in Twilight, please. =[

Last edited:

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
I have a radio 1 live lounge version...

Sam Sparro - Black and Gold

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Oh hell no. that song irritates me.

Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
No. That would be another.