• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is it on your iPod?

mangaeyes

So the above poster posts a song from their iPod. Then the next poster says whether or not that song is also on their iPod and they post a new song.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not a place for you to whine about other peoples music choice. THIS IS NOT A ROCK VS POP THREAD. A Yes or No will do and maybe a small comment (nothing too horrible) but please don't start music wars.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXAMPLE

First Poster: Green Day - Holiday

Second Poster: Yes! Crawling - Linkin Park

Third Poster: No! Pokerface - Lady GaGa

Fourth Poster: HELL NO! Mr. Brightside - The Killers

Fifth Poster: Yes! Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence

etc.

etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll go first then.

This City Is At War - Cobrastarship

Last edited:

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
No.

Forgive Me- Versus the World.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
no
jillian(id give my heart)-within temptation

Jaypaw