• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is it on your iPod?

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Nope whatsit

Timshell Mumford & Sons

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Nahh.

MK Ultra - Muse

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
Nope

Telephone - Lady gaga

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Why?!?! WTF I've been a fan of Muse way before Twilight came around FYI, seeing that comment angers me. If you only associate them to being "The Twilight band" that's just ignorant and stupid.

No.

beat

No but I actually want it xD

Just - Radiohead

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
No and lol @ comment above :>

Grenade - Bruno Mars

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Why?!?! WTF I've been a fan of Muse way before Twilight came around FYI, seeing that comment angers me. If you only associate them to being "The Twilight band" that's just ignorant and stupid.

Well sorry, I'm sure they're a good band, but I must have taken a listen at a wrong time or something, so I've never really wanted to listen to it. Maybe one day I will as a test. And I've never called it "The Twilight Band", I never knew they were being called that by people, I just knew that Stephenie Meyer would listen to it while writing her stories, so they decided to stick it into the movies.

On-topic: Nope.

Son of Man - Phil Collins from Tarzan

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
No.

Showbiz - Muse (definately not a Twilighty song)

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
YES!

beat, no

In Bloom - Nirvana

Last edited:

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
No lol

Cooler than me -Michael Posner

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter