• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is it possible At ALL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i Get Celebi on Darkness In ANY Way other than Hacking?

I Want To Make a team Of:

Mew
Celebi
Jarachi
Manaphy

I have Mew And manaphy Jarachi is too hard so I'm looking for ways to get Celebi on darkness.

pokeknowitall

SEX MACHINE
u should of gotten time, the best reason to get darkness is for mewtwo anyways, no you cant unless in the future they give out a code

golduck#1

na you cant . well they haven't said anything yet about how you can get mewtwo on time and celebi of darkness. so right now it is not possible

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Currently it is Impossible until a Nintendo Event WOndermail is released giving each version the legendary version exclusive

One option you could go for is exchanging a celebi by trading with someone who has
Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.