• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is it possible that Jessie...

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
As we all know, Jessie of Team Rocket is way overdue for a new pokemon. In upcoming episodes, 2 pokemon will make their first appearences, Sheildon and Hippopotas. Is it possible that Jessie could capture one of these two pokemon for her team? There is a possibility that if she catches one of these pokemon, some comedy could be involved, like Lickitung licking her. Hippopotas and Sheildon weigh over 100 pounds, Sheildon is 127.5 pounds and Hippopotas is 109.1 pounds. I it possible that they could attack Jessie when called out like Victreebell or Carnivine do/did to James?

So will Jesse get Hippopotas or Sheildon as her new pokemon?

Discuss, yada, yada, yada.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Hippopotas must sneeze a blast of sand on whoever calls it out. I command it be.

As for Jessie, I say no. James went half of Kanto, all of OI, and all of Johto without getting someone. So I think Jessie might not get a new one as Team Rocket has enough as it is.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Before DP began I had hoped she would have gotten a Stunky that gassed her upon every release. But with every passing episode that appears to have gone out the window.

zeno48

Zaker!
I don't think Jessie will catch any new pokemon. She is fine with her Pokemon ATM.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
I just couldn't see Jessie with a Hippopotas or a Shieldon-her main pokemon has always been snakelike (Arbok, later Seviper), or has some kind of sinister feel to it. Neither of these two seem to fit Jessie. Purugly would be nice with her, but Zoey's Glameow limits the chances of that happening.

Rapiido

Hippopotas must sneeze a blast of sand on whoever calls it out. I command it be.

As for Jessie, I say no. James went half of Kanto, all of OI, and all of Johto without getting someone. So I think Jessie might not get a new one as Team Rocket has enough as it is.

Err... James got a Weepinbell/Victreebel in OI...

Jessie already has Seviper and Dustox... and "Wobbuffet". I don't think she needs a new Pokemon anyway.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I dint think she will for a longggg time

loonatic

Smart and sneaky
yes because Wobuffet is so sinister[sarcasm.]

but i guess the whole evil/dark type applies to team rocket too. Thats why Cacnea never evolved... if it didn't i would want Jessie to get Stunky for the gas gag purpose.
but she didnt get Wobuffet on purpose. she accidentally traded her Lickitung for it. i wont like it if Jessie catches Hippopotas. i dont wanna see it getting blasted away every episode.

Hitakei

If she does, I'd say she gets Shieldon because I prefer that one.

brbigdogg

Maybe she'll get a Drifloon

scissorX

Personally I don't think shes getting anything for sometime. I mean TR do have quite a lot of Pokémon, and James' team sort of provide the comedy value whereas Jessie's team provide the battles.. Their kind of sorted; as sorted as TR will ever be anyway.