• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is it safe to say Heracross and Donphan are Ash's strongest Johto Pokemon?

xex

Banned
ChaosMage,They didn't evolved Cyndaquil into Quilava for a big hype and the reason why they did it is unown,Bayleef and Totodile had good battles in their own region Johto but they still could have had them and some of the other Pokemon win some battles,it just show how crappy the DP series really was and i'm glad that the DP series crap is over.

ElliotDX

FireStar319,you are so stupid,Totodile isn't poor are never was for that damn matter,Totodile had prove how strong he really is and a lot of don't think that Heracross is stronger then the others because he is seen more which is your stupid dumb *** opinions which are not facts at all,Cyndaquil evolving into Quilava wasn't because of the noobs here and him evolving never meant that he was ever weak to begin with damn your stupid *** and Noctowl wasn't in any need for redemption,shut up and deal with the fact that the Johto team is strong and always been.

If you actually read his reply, though your basic literature skills seem doubtful, he was saying that Totodile never got a chance to show how powerful it was, as he lacked screentime. He never said he was poor, that's just you thinking so with your lack of the ability to understand. I don't get why you're going mad at everyone else's opinion, as they generally have an opinion better than yours, which seems to be littered with anger management issues.

Last edited:

firestar319

The Marauder
FireStar319,you are so stupid,Totodile isn't poor are never was for that damn matter,Totodile had prove how strong he really is

Um ok let me break down every single part of this post. What I meant was, in comparison to Ash's other pokemon, Totodile hasn't done much battle wise, which sucks be cause Totodile is an awesome pokemon.

and a lot of don't think that Heracross is stronger then the others because he is seen more which is your stupid dumb *** opinions which are not facts at all

I'll give you that. That's more of my opinion since it seems like they're even considered strong because they were shown in the BF

Cyndaquil evolving into Quilava wasn't because of the noobs here and him evolving never meant that he was ever weak to begin with damn your stupid ***

Didn't I also say that Quilava had multiple gym victories as a Cyndaquil? That meant that I acknowledged Cyndaquil's strength. READ THE POST

and Noctowl wasn't in any need for redemption

Noctowl's only true moment of glory was the gym battle against Morty. Noctowl returning in the Sinnoh with a revamped moveset and its impressive battle against Lickilicky really showed off its strength. You probably didn't read my post right...

shut up and deal with the fact that the Johto team is strong and always been.

I never said the Johto team was weak. they're one of my favorites. READ MY POST

I think we've established here that you have no idea what you're talking about. Go and read the post again and see what I actually said.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter who Ash's strongest Johto pokes are.

Because Gary Oak's just gonna come along and own them all.

That's Right.

Gary Oak.

PS: totodile is win and deserved more screen time than it got as it never got a real chance to show how strong it really is

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
This question is a bit tricky, because while I do agree that Heracross and Donphan are strong that not neccersarily makes the others weak. Or bad handled, because when Ash has as many Pokémon as he has, the writers can´t give them all the same attention. And I mean, when one plays a NDS game, then you usually field a lot fewer Pokémon than Ash ever does (I uses 4 high level Pokémon to take out the E4, and the two remaining spots are taken by pretty low- level Pokémon, Ash could probably field 2 DIFFERENT full teams that are pretty even in strength).

Heracross is definitly one of Ash overall best Pokémon, and would be put in many dream team line- ups (just check that thread). Then we have Donphan that are strong, and if Ash battles right, can do lot of raw power damage. But he can also be swept of the field pretty easily. Quilava is probably strong but has Infernape and Charizard as main competition when it comes to fire- power, and that it his loss. I think that, given that all fire- types are avalible, Ash would RIGHTLEY favor Charizard and Infernape and then Quilava and Torkol would have to take the back seat. Between them I think it is pretty even in power. And he did use both in the Sinnoh League.

Bayleef is a good supplement to Sceptile now when Torterra just isn´t the right kind of Pokémon for Ash, as the Sinnoh League clearly showed. So I won´t agree that she is handeld badly at all, on the contrary.

Noctowl is great when he neds such a Pokémon but when it comes bird both Staraptor and Swellow is better, that´s just how it is. Totodile is probably the really weak one and the only one that might be handled badly, but then Ash is not much of a water- Pokémon trainer and Buizel are clearly his first choice now in Aquirtles abcense.

So overall I don´t think the team is badly handled, they actually has a lot going for them. Heracross is one of Ash best Pokémon and Bayleef would be the perfect supplement to Sceptile.

xex

Banned
ElliotDX,screentime don't have nothing to do with how strong a Pokemon really is and that is a damn stupid reason because Totodile is strong and you got that wrong my opinion is ten times better then the other loser's on this site,stop being so damn retarded.

FireStar319,Totodile have done a lot battle wise and he is strong wether you like it or not,stop being so damn stupid and wasting up my time you dumbass.

AmpharosOnAScooter,you are really god damn stupid,Gary Oak would never come down and own them and Gary isn't a trainer anymore mister stupid,also you are wrong aswell,because Ash would use Cyndaquil/Quilava and Charizard over Infernape and Torkoal anyday.

Corzola,Totodile isn't weak are that he ever was weak for that matter and Totodile is a strong pokemon that prove to himself to be strong and stop being so damn crazy you stupid retarded *** noob,Totodile was handled perfectly fine and you are a stupid retarded noob and i want to kill you so badly.

Bayleef was handled really well and she is better then Sceptile, atleast Torterra is more stronger then Sceptile never really was until he came back for the Sinnoh League and show that he is a lot more stronger then before.

Noctowl and Staraptor are ten times better then Swellow who wasn't a powerhouse to begin with,Staraptor is better then Swellow and have shown how powerful he really is,boy this proves that you are really stupid.

Last edited:

firestar319

The Marauder
FireStar319,Totodile have done a lot battle wise and he is strong wether you like it or not,stop being so damn stupid and wasting up my time you dumbass.

Then you tell me all the battles Totodile has won and say that to me again. And where in any of my posts have I ever referred to Totodile as weak? Totodile is strong and has potential, but thats rarely ever shown. Clearly you must have some kind of problem, because you can't read anything I say clearly. A lot of people here have actual SUPPORT for their opinions unlike you, so crawl back to the hole you came from moron.

xex

Banned
FireStar319,A lot of stupid people here like your crazy scew up *** don't have any actual support for their opinions unlike a retarded dumbass moron like you and not me,Totodile did battle that Ditto girl trainer from Kanto and he also battle in the Whirl islands battles,he did battle agianst Jessie Charizard in the Battle Park,he also battle Harrison's Sneasel in the Johto League and beat it to,if thaat isn't a enough for you then you are really stupid and go to Mental help because you really need it.

Last edited:

Blazicken

Sex on fire
they all had their share of wins...
but if i really have to choose: cyndaquil & heracross are slightly better than the rest

Kabuto

little punks!
Ash's Johto starters all had the potential to show that they were strong, especially in the beginning of the season, but then in the Johto League the Kanto Pokemon took all the spotlight. When really they should have been used only in one or two battles.

supernoob

Derpy and awesome!
yes cyber,its safe to say that,but i do also think that quilavas pretty strong.

You need to learn some grammar your self you stupid asswhole!

This 'xex' character appears to be either A: A retard with just enough intelligence to use a computer without breaking it. Or B: Someone with serious anger management issues. Either way I'm not wasting anymore of my time with this loser.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
It sure is getting pretty brutal in this thread. But to answer the question, I do not think that Heracross and Donphan are the strongest. I don't want to make conflict but I must say that his starters are the ones.

eevil

Banned
SoulSilverMstr411,i have more intelligence then your loser low life *** don't even have which is intelligence and you can get some sence you are a loser and i'm am not at all,you are a stuipd nobody who need to shut the hell up or i will kill your ***,you need anger management yourself you stupid retarded loser who isn't worth my good time wasting on a *** like you.

Kabuto,you are a stupid dumbass retarded ***got,the Johto starters are strong and have always been well handled you stupid retarded *** whole with no brain,the Kanto team never took their spotlight away you stupid retarded punk *** monkey and the Johto team had some good battles in the Johto league.

Last edited: