• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

is it true..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawaiian ale

zapdos master hoo ra
is it true that u must see the pokemon b4 you trade ex:you need to see milotic b4 you can trade him to your game please cuase i read somewhere that you need to see the pokemon

Evan1203

A Song From the 60's
You need to see them all, yes, not catch them--but they are all entered in your Pokedex at some point if you fight every trainer during the course of the game, and probably you need to catch the legendaries. Dialga/Palkia, you get shown a picture of them on some island or something in the version they're not in, which registers it as seen. Any other gaps can easily be filled with online trading. It won't be too hard XD Just adds a bit of replay value.

hawaiian ale

zapdos master hoo ra
so how the hell do you find a zapdos ?

JirachiandLucario

hawaiian ale

zapdos master hoo ra
so you need to see a piplup b4 you can trade with your friend to get a piplup

Zainith

so you need to see a piplup b4 you can trade with your friend to get a piplup

Umm, no. When it comes to just seeing things, you only need to see the 150 sinnoh dex pokemon in order to get the national dex after you beat the e4(i believe that is correct). Just like in any other pokemon game, you can trade with your friends even if you havnt seen their pokemon before, as long as you have the proper dex(sinnoh or national)

_Aerodactyl_

Skilled Trainer
I think thats pretty stupid, so you have too see Celebi in order too trade it into the game?

_Aerodactyl_

Skilled Trainer
No, no, no. You dont have to see a pokemon before it can be traded to you. That wasnt how it was in past games, thats not how it is now.
Oh, I was wondering, how will I see a Celebi? :D thanks for the info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.