1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Is it weird i was given a celebi in pokemon pearl???

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by SPLATTERPUNK, Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPLATTERPUNK

SPLATTERPUNK New Member

I've read everywhere that i cannot get a celebi in pokemon pearl unless it is traded or through pal park. But recently i went to the island with the battle tower and stark mountain and a npc gave me a celebi inside the pokemart. Is this a normal occurence or some sort of freak glitch?????

2. ^ Did you go to an event? All events are given through Deliverymen at a pokemart.

3. crystalzapdos

crystalzapdos J.J. Swatt

Unless you went to a event your lying.

4. molozon

molozon Ace Trainer

The only way/s this would of occured is either you went to a pokemon event were you obtained Celebi but you were so wasted that you can't remember it all , or someone took your DS and with an Action-Replay etc activated a Celebi event , OR your just lieing - my personal favourite.

5. FireTypeLover

FireTypeLover Mr. Soul Stealer

Did you go to an event? If not, then you're obviously lying.

6. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

Don't tell lies, little boy.

7. TheEpicGoomba

TheEpicGoomba Me Gusta

Did you go to an event,if not your lying or you just hacked.

8. ScytheSwipe

ScytheSwipe Its whats for dinner

No it's perfectly normal go back to that same npc, walk around three times, a staircase will open up, go in and catch mewthree with the Arceus you already hacked a flute for to get.

9. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

I'm going to say game went to the Event or is a Hack.

Either way, this threads beginning to turn nasty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.