• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is it Worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodoku

ShiniesHunter
Hi
I have a question:
Does the pokemon appears shiny when we battle it as a shadow pokemon, or does it appears shiny only after the purification?

Kitsunetsuki

Guardiana Cristálica
Hi
I have a question:
Does the pokemon appears shiny when we battle it as a shadow pokemon, or does it appears shiny only after the purification?

Nope, the Pokémon you purify won't be becoming shiny, and when you find a Shadow Pokémon, they are going to be always Shadow Pokémon, Shadow Pokémon can't be Shiny, sorry to disapoint you. :C

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
^No, you are incorrect. Shadow Pokemon CAN be shiny Pokemon, and multiple times this question has come up and people have provided evidence they can be shiny. They even appear to be shiny the first time you see them (i.e. while they are still shadow), bar maybe the shadow lugia due to it already looking different.

Questions should go in the Help thread in the Colo/XD FAQ subsection, also.

geekgirl

Pokemon Researcher
Could someone please tell me what "soft resetting" is? I asked this question on another thread and got ignored... :(

Darkrailuver

Rathalos Knight
soft resetting is when you push a combination of buttons and it returns you to the title screen. i dont know what buttons it is on a gamecube though

Nativ4u

I have all event pokes shiny, even Ho-oh (I got lucky as hell), and I'm currently on the Battle Frontier on soulsilver. But yeah, I also have all starters shiny, from Firered, to Platinum. All level 5. If you're interested, message me...

I also have Shiny Lapras, and many other OU and Uber Shiny Pokes.... Plus the Gamestop Event Shiny Dog Trio, NFT, and I even have Shiny Latios(NFT) and Shiny Latias. Anyone needs ANY Shiny Poke, lemme know, and I'll find it for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.