• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is it worth restarting? (Emerald)

Status
Not open for further replies.

makoto

So recently I started playing Pokemon emerald on my old gba (last time I played was like 3 years ago) and found out I had defeated the elite 4, but still hadn't touched the Battle Frontier yet.

I've restarted the game before just for the sake of trying out the different starters, since I love all three of them, but as I started to get into ev breeding and choosing movesets in order to get a team that could actually have a chance against the bf brains I realized something was off.

The problem is, I used almost all of my useful TM's before I could even clone them and even sold my macho brace for some reason (**** it's so hard to ev train without it) before I knew about ev's and competitive stuff.

Conclusion; this has ran through my head several times but I finally decided to ask for advice. Should I restart my emerald game just to spare all my TM's and useful objects for the battle frontier?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.