• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Lysandre going to be in the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolkaMan

Do you think he'll appear in the anime? I personally think he won't. At first when I played Y, I thought Team Flare was just a goofy joke team, but then I got far into the game...And I think I can kiss goodbye to the chance of Lysandre appearing in the anime.

Let's face it-the anime is meant for children. I doubt they would showcase this Team. I'm pretty sure genocide of both human and fictional animals is too much of a mature subject for kids. Not only that, but the way they do it is eerily realistic...Nukes anyone?

Ruas

I'm sure they'll bring it, but tone it down, or just avoid using words like "death". They would just describe him generically as somebody who will bring harm to everybody else. Every villain has made an appearance & so will Lysandre. What exactly he does - that might be changed. It'll be a similar objective, but the methodology/plan will different. We have seen Ghetsis in the anime, but he didn't take over the league or freeze cities.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
I think Lysandre will appear in the anime as all previous villainous team leaders have and he played a vital part in the game's story. As Ruas said they'll probably tone down what Team Flare do to make it more suitable for younger audiences. Whether or not the writer's chose to "kill" him like the games apparently did is another story although I can see it happening after what happened to Hunter J and Cyrus. They'll probably leave it so the fans will never truly know.

Status
Not open for further replies.