• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is me.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Long hiatus is long.

So I'm giving another go at my oldest (serious) BT team, but I never made a thread for it, nor did I record anything to do with, so I'm not exactly sure what EV's/moves I used last time.

__________________________________________________________​

Spr_4p_442.png
@Choice Scarf
252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD
Bold
Trick
Will-O-Wisp
Pain Split
Flash

Trick, cripple. You get the point.

Spr_5b_485.png
@Leftovers
252 HP/252 SpA/4 Spe
Modest
Lava Plume
Earth Power
Substitute
Explosion

Sub, bombard with Lava Plume/Earth Power, Explode when almost dead.

Spr_4p_445_m.png
@Choice Band
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
Jolly
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Outrage

Lolexplanation.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
go away troll.

I'm not getting Substitute on Heatran in all honesty. I think it'd be better to replace it (or Earth Power which does nothing much for it from first consideration) with Dragon Pulse for winrar coverage alongside Lava Plume. Which should be Flamethrower. With that kind of fire(lol)power, you don't need to be hoping for a Burn. Especially when Spiritomb has WoW.

I have to say that I had to read this a few times before I realised you were using CBChomp in the Tower. x) SDChomp is the way to go so you don't have to switch and stuff.

Garchomp @ Leftovers
• Jolly Nature
• 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Substitute
- Earthquake

Heavily offensive team is heavily offensive. Also lol brokemons.

Spiritomb, however, makes a poor TrickScarfer imo. Pressure is counter-productive and it's just slow. You could probably use something to deter Ground, Fighting and Water attacks, if there's anything like that available.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
^ Slowbro/King resist fighting and water, and Xatu has a 4x
fighting resist and ground immunity.

Xatu isn't a great TS-er, but he could draw electric attacks
for 'Chomp or ice/ghost/dark attacks for Heatran. He also
has a rock weak, which both could set up on.

Uxie

If you're going with Alex's 'Chomp, give Heatran a LO and
replace Sub with Dragon Pulse. Fire Blast>Lava Plume for
maximum damage.

Dusknoirdude23

*generic countdown*
I just realised, you have Spiritomb with Pain Split and 252HP EVs. This doesn't make much sense imo, as if it does effect, Spiritomb will be in a lot of danger from priority moves and faster pokes.