• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Is my pokemon hacked?" (A Hack-Check Thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

BlackUmbreon

The Game-Player
Yay for Jirachi obsession!

Nickname: JIRACHI
OT: VLAKAS!
OT Gender: Blue
ID: 56960
EVs (if known/estimated): -
IVs (if known/calculated): HP 11, Atk 27, Def 16, Sp. Atk 14, Sp. Def 7, Spd 2
Nature: Modest
Characteristic: A little quick tempered
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Thunder, Thunderbolt
Current Level: 100
Level Caught at: Arrived at Lv. 100
Location received: Hoenn
Current Stats: HP 321, Atk 208, Def 221, Sp. Atk 240, Sp. Def 212, Spd 207
Pokeball caught in: Masterball
Has a Champion Ribbon

Im thinking its hacked. I cant remember any In Game location where you can catch a Jirachi in Hoenn.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yay for Jirachi obsession!

Nickname: JIRACHI
OT: VLAKAS!
OT Gender: Blue
ID: 56960
EVs (if known/estimated): -
IVs (if known/calculated): HP 11, Atk 27, Def 16, Sp. Atk 14, Sp. Def 7, Spd 2
Nature: Modest
Characteristic: A little quick tempered
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Thunder, Thunderbolt
Current Level: 100
Level Caught at: Arrived at Lv. 100
Current Stats: HP 321, Atk 208, Def 221, Sp. Atk 240, Sp. Def 212, Spd 207
Pokeball caught in: Masterball
Has a Champion Ribbon

Im thinking its hacked. I cant remember any In Game location where you can catch a Jirachi in Hoenn.

HACKED. Only Jirachi out there are event Jirachi. This one isn't from an event.

BlackUmbreon

The Game-Player
^^
I kinda knew that already, just wanted to check in case or something. Thx. Jirachi goes byebye.

bobri28

Get your snacks
I know i have posted alot in this thread, but i am really uncertain about this deoxys i just got from the GTS.

It is at lv.30 and is in a pokeball.
Arrived from kanto at lv.30
Holding rare candy
and the thing i am most concerned about: it is shiny

i know that being shiny and legendary doesn't mean it is hacked, but there is an odd story i must tell you about trading for it:

I was on the GTS searching for Deoxys. 1 of them was shiny, had a japanese owner, holding a rare candy at lv.30, just like mine, and any uxie was wanted in return. so i tried to trade for it but when i hit trade on my uxie, it said someone else had traded for it. so i went searching around some more and about 5 mins later i searched for deoxys again. again there was a shiny lv.30 deoxys from a japanese owner, holding a rare candy and wanting any uxie in return. so i tried again but this time i got a blue screen saying the GTS was very buisy, so it kicked me off. so i went back on and it had gone. i kept searching and about another 5 mins later ANOTHER shiny lv.30 deoxys from a japanese owner, holding a rare candy and wanting any uxie in return was on there. i sucsesfully traded for that 1. (every offer was a defence forme deoxys)

so i think that it could be hacked or something.

here are it's stats (in defence forme)
HP:76
atk:51
Def:106
Sp. Atk:54
Sp. Def:110
Speed:64

sorry for such a long post

Arande

It is possible that he used the emerald cloning glitch and kept trading em away. Especially with HG/SS having no restriction on pal park (you can migrate unlimited amounts, not just 6 a day) Wouldn't be the first time that's happened, ran into it a couple of times myself. (someone trading migrated clones, not the deoxys)

Yes if he caught the deoxys in kanto, it would stil say kanto if he migrated from hoenn.

Last edited:
It is possible that he used the emerald cloning glitch and kept trading em away. Especially with HG/SS having no restriction on pal park (you can migrate unlimited amounts, not just 6 a day) Wouldn't be the first time that's happened, ran into it a couple of times myself. (someone trading migrated clones, not the deoxys)

Yes if he caught the deoxys in kanto, it would stil say kanto if he migrated from hoenn.

Yeah I've done this before, and you can import as many times as you want from the sinnoh game as well, there's a glitch you can exploit for this

bobri28

Get your snacks
good enough for me. i guess i will use it more of a showpiece than anything else. personelly, i really don't like deoxys

Run_jump_destroy

Here's a Jirachi I got.

Name:(Japanese)
OT(Japanese
ID:26962
Levl:50
Jolly Nature
Hoenn
Arrived at Lv.50
Alert to sounds
Likes sweet food

Moves:Hyper Beam, Doom Desire, Psychic, Thunder

the elite trainer

Warrior Of Darkness
Here's a Jirachi I got.

OT(Japanese
Jolly Nature
Hoenn
Arrived at Lv.50
Alert to sounds
Likes sweet food

I don't recall any level 50 Jirachi event.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Here's a Jirachi I got.

OT(Japanese
Jolly Nature
Hoenn
Arrived at Lv.50
Alert to sounds
Likes sweet food

I don't recall any level 50 Jirachi event.

Well it could have been any Jirachi event, just leveled up a bit. Just being level 50 doesn't make it hacked, the ID does. Hacked due to incorrect ID not recognized as belonging to an event Jirachi.

Arande

good enough for me. i guess i will use it more of a showpiece than anything else. personelly, i really don't like deoxys

I was jsut explaining the usual reason of seeing multiple of the same poke within a short time on the GTS. I'd need exact IV"s and nature to get more of a hint if it's legit.

I've been tempted to do that with my shiny careful regirock and ask for bidoofs, but meh, that's mean.

Last edited:

El Deadlito

The Amis
Hey

Hey guys, my platinum is gone so I helped my friend out and he got shiny rayquaza from gts with a mere scizor. It looks pretty legit.

Nickname: RAYQUAZA
OT:Chrisi
OT Gender: (red/pink or blue) Blue.
ID:60425
EVs (if known/estimated):Assuming not hacked in hoenn and leveled, UT
IVs (if known/calculated): Assuming the same: 6-7/0-1/10-11/9/12/22
Nature:Modest
Characteristic:Impetious and silly
Ability:Air Lock
Moves:Rest ExtremeSpeed Outrage -
Current Level: 70
Level Caught at: Arrived at lvl 70 Jan. 19, 2010
Current Stats: 231/193/138/243/139/153
Pokeball caught in: masterball

I strongly believe it's hack because He got it for mere lvl 1 scizor with req of lvl 9 and under scizor. But yet it looks so legit, as if fourth move was fly it has been deleted and that would mean legit moveset. IV's arent best possible and look random enough.

Masterball may be hacked/cloned or thrown in panic when player realizes his pokemon aren't enough strong to weaken.

Last edited:

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Hey guys, my platinum is gone so I helped my friend out and he got shiny rayquaza from gts with a mere scizor. It looks pretty legit.

Nickname: RAYQUAZA
OT:Chrisi
OT Gender: (red/pink or blue) Blue.
ID:60425
EVs (if known/estimated):Assuming not hacked in hoenn and leveled, UT
IVs (if known/calculated): Assuming the same: 6-7/0-1/10-11/9/12/22
Nature:Modest
Characteristic:Impetious and silly
Ability:Air Lock
Moves:Rest ExtremeSpeed Outrage -
Current Level: 70
Level Caught at: Arrived at lvl 70 Jan. 19, 2010
Current Stats: 231/193/138/243/139/153
Pokeball caught in: masterball

I strongly believe it's hack because He got it for mere lvl 1 scizor with req of lvl 9 and under scizor. But yet it looks so legit, as if fourth move was fly it has been deleted and that would mean legit moveset. IV's arent best possible and look random enough.

Masterball may be hacked/cloned or thrown in panic when player realizes his pokemon aren't enough strong to weaken.

It looks legit to me :)

Arande

Masterball is never a sign of hacked, with them being so common n owadays. I've had to masterball 2 shinies myself (careful regirock, adamant moltres) cause no premiere balls worked, and it was either rmasterball or watch it struggle.

Last edited:

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
Hacked fan event. No such thing as TCM Pikachu :S

Looks like a legit DL Entei :) It should have the National Ribbon.

thanks for reassuring me..

Status
Not open for further replies.