• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Is my pokemon hacked?" (A Hack-Check Thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteKill

I got this Ho-Ho, checking it:

Nickname: Japanese
OT: Japanese
ID: 58190
EVs (if known/estimated): N/A
IVs (if known/calculated): N/A
Nature: Bold
Characteristic: Sturdy body.
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Thunder, Fire Blast, Sky Attack, Sacred Fire (with 6 PP)
Current Level: 100
Level Caught at: Arrived at 100
Location received: Hienn
Current Stats:
Attack - 253
Defense - 233
Sp. Atk - 228
Sp. Def - 317
Speed - 197
Pokeball caught in: Master Ball

Can someone help me with this?

Can someone help me with this?

From what I've reviewed on it, it's not hacked so far, but the trainer ID, is a little high for what most trainer ID's are.

randomspot555

From what I've reviewed on it, it's not hacked so far, but the trainer ID, is a little high for what most trainer ID's are.

Can you back up that bit about the trainer ID with evidence, such as game coding that determines the ID?

If you can't, then you can't count that as indicative of a hack. ID#s are almost never relevant except in the cases of event Pokemon, all 0s, or blank.

glenn7lhy

UTevent collector
Is this Meowth hacked?

Nickname: ニャース
OT: オーサカ
OT Gender: blue
Pokemon gender: Male
ID: 03209
Nature: Jolly
Characteristic: Often dozes off
Ability: Pickup
Moves: Fake out, pay day, assist, scratch
Current Level: 10
Level Caught at: apparently had a fateful encounter at lvl 10
Location received: Pokemon center
Current Stats: H: 31 A: 16 D: 13 SD: 13 SA: 13 S: 25
Pokeball caught in: Cherrish ball
Item: Amulet coin
Date recieved: March 20th 2009
Ribbons: Classic

ChloboShoka

Writer
@ Glen, I think there is a huge chance that meowth is hacked because of the classic ribbon and cherish ball, though I could be wrong.

I'm stuck on this one.
Nickname: In japanese
OT: In Japanese
OT Gender: red
Pokemon gender: Female
ID: 12157
Characteristic: Mischievious
Ability: Marvel Scale
Moves: rain dance, recover, hydro pump, ice beam
Current Level: 50
Level Caught at: apparently had a fateful encounter at lvl 50
Location received: Pokemon Event
Current Stats: HP: 156, Atk: 67, Def:108, SD: 136, SA: 120, Spd: 97
Item: None
Date recieved: April 5th 2009
Ribbons: Sinnoh champ ribbon

glenn7lhy

UTevent collector
@ Glen, I think there is a huge chance that meowth is hacked because of the classic ribbon and cherish ball, though I could be wrong.

I'm stuck on this one.
Nickname: In japanese
OT: In Japanese
OT Gender: red
Pokemon gender: Female
ID: 12157
Characteristic: Mischievious
Ability: Marvel Scale
Moves: rain dance, recover, hydro pump, ice beam
Current Level: 50
Level Caught at: apparently had a fateful encounter at lvl 50
Current Stats: HP: 156, Atk: 67, Def:108, SD: 136, SA: 120, Spd: 97
Item: None
Date recieved: April 5th 2009
Ribbons: Sinnoh champ ribbon

what pokemon is it anyways?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
It is Saikyou event Milotic. Seems fine to me, but someone should check its IVs.

@glenn7lhy
It is hacked if it has Classic Ribbon. Because PC Osaka Meowth does not comes with Classic Ribbon.

Arande

It is Saikyou event Milotic. Seems fine to me, but someone should check its IVs.

@glenn7lhy
It is hacked if it has Classic Ribbon. Because PC Osaka Meowth does not comes with Classic Ribbon.

That one seems to have a classic ribbon like it should, along with all the other pokemon center ones (the pikachu, eevee, etc)

You might be thinking of the lv 21 cherish ball meowth that was given through ranch (least I believe it to be JP ranch. Not too many wii games you trade pokemon to get em), and does not have a classic ribbon.

Crowey793

Is the jacoba berry available without hacking yet? I was wondering, because yesterday I got a murkrow from the GTS with pokerus and holding a jacoba berry. sorry if this is a little off topic, its just that I don't know where else to post this. :S

Zimiii

Keep going, Jack \o/
Is the jacoba berry available without hacking yet? I was wondering, because yesterday I got a murkrow from the GTS with pokerus and holding a jacoba berry. sorry if this is a little off topic, its just that I don't know where else to post this. :S

Yes. In Japan, 2008 Tanabata Jirachi held Jacoba Berry.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
That one seems to have a classic ribbon like it should, along with all the other pokemon center ones (the pikachu, eevee, etc)

You might be thinking of the lv 21 cherish ball meowth that was given through ranch (least I believe it to be JP ranch. Not too many wii games you trade pokemon to get em), and does not have a classic ribbon.

Actually, the main site does not list PC Osaka Meowth as having Classic Ribbon....

@Cole16
The Milotic must not be shiny because as far as I know, they are set to be non-shiny unless they are set to be shiny like the recent Tournament shiny milotic. The event happened in Japan.

glenn7lhy

UTevent collector
Actually, the main site does not list PC Osaka Meowth as having Classic Ribbon....

@Cole16
The Milotic must not be shiny because as far as I know, they are set to be non-shiny unless they are set to be shiny like the recent Tournament shiny milotic. The event happened in Japan.

If you havent noticed, serebii.net's event list hasnt been updated for a while. you can see this if you go down to the TRU dragonite.

randomspot555

The main site is wrong. PC Meowth, like almost all events distributed at retail locations, has the Classic Ribbon. You might be getting the PC Meowth mixed up with the Meowth distributed via Japanese Ranch, which does not have the Classic Ribbon.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
The Level 21 Japanese Ranch Meowth is the one holding Pink Scarf, right?
iirc it is always Female, and always has the ID 12098.

While Glenn's Meowth is Male, is level 10, and has the ID 03209, also it holds Amulet Coin, which match the PC Osaka Meowth.

I didn't get them mixed up due to those differences ;)

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Manaphy issues

My friend gave me a Manaphy, you see. He says he went to the TRU event for is. But he is a massive AR abuser. (Has WonderGuard Groudons)
Can you check this manaphy for me:
Manaphy (no nickname)
OT: TRU (in pink)
ID No.: 09297
EVs: Not for sure...
IVs:all 31 except speed (22)
Nature: Mild
Loves to Eat
Ability: Hydration
Moves: Surf, Tail Glow, Ice Beam, Grass Knot
Current level is 100(i trained is to this level)
Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv.50
Likes dry food
Date recieved is Sep. 24 2095

My friend doesn't own pokesav, though. He isn't a execptional hacker, either.He is also to lazy to set his DS time, as well. That's why the time is so off. Ignore the time.

wichu

If you trained it, how did you calculate the IVs? If you have any EVs at all, the IV calculator will be off...

Jirachibow

#1 Munchlax Fan
Is this Flower Paradise Shaymin not a legit one?

Shaymin(No nickname)
OT: NICK(blue)
ID No.: 07178
Flower Paradise
Apparently met at Lv.30
Nature: Rash
Likes dry food
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: Yes, I had Ev'ed trained it yesterday
Level: 47(From EV training)
Moves: Natural Gift(Lv Up) Magical Leaf,Giga Drain(TM) , and Sunny Day(TM)
Item:Lum Berry
Date caught: June, 19,2007
Master Ball

Judging by the date, I'm thinking it was obtained by hacking an item, but I'm wondering if I could use it in wifi battles?

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
To wichu

I never did ev train it! I only just started ev training recently.
IVs may have been off, though. It didn't hilight them in red...

Just tell me if its hacked or not!

To: Jirachibow:

Is this Flower Paradise Shaymin not a legit one?

Shaymin(No nickname)
OT: NICK(blue)
ID No.: 07178
Flower Paradise
Apparently met at Lv.30
Nature: Rash
Likes dry food
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: Yes, I had Ev'ed trained it yesterday
Level: 47(From EV training)
Moves: Natural Gift(Lv Up) Magical Leaf,Giga Drain(TM) , and Sunny Day(TM)
Item:Lum Berry
Date caught: June, 19,2007
Master Ball

Judging by the date, I'm thinking it was obtained by hacking an item, but I'm wondering if I could use it in wifi battles?

That shaymin is hacked, can't be form flower paradise. Unless its from a japanese game.
People really can't tell if you have a Shaymin like that, unless you let them see it.
You could Use it for a wifi battle, but i wouldn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.