• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Is my pokemon hacked?" (A Hack-Check Thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arande

Well, he did say that it had EV's, but he didn't know what they were. That would mess up the calculation.

He could always use the EV reducing berries to get the base stats, then just restart the game to get the EV's back, since it's lv 100

Azure Flame

He could always use the EV reducing berries to get the base stats, then just restart the game to get the EV's back, since it's lv 100

True, but it doesn't tell you how many. If it takes 11, then it could be between 101 and 255.

qdtimes2

Nickname: GLIGAR
OT: Mitchy
OT Gender: (red/pink or blue) Blue
ID: 50077
EVs (if known/estimated):0
IVs (if known/calculated):31
Nature:Quirky
Characteristic: Likes to run. Happily eats anything,
Ability: Sand Veil
Moves: Poison Sting, Quick Attack, Knock off
Current Level:1
Level Caught at:1
Location received: Sinnoh Route 209
Current Stats: 6 atk, 6sp.def, 7spd, 7def, 5sp.atk, 12hp
Pokeball caught in: Poke'ball

Last edited:

randomspot555

Hacked. Gligar isn't found on Route 209, and the only Pokemon encountered in the wild at level 1 is Regigias in Platinum.

wichu

I know I got a bunch of my Pokemon checked before, but I'm not sure on this one. It being Lv 100 and all. It does have EVs though. I just don't know how many.

Ho-Oh
Pokeball
OT:10ANIV
ID: 06227
Lv 100 (Arrived at Lv 100)
Hoenn
Impish
HP 334
ATT 285
DEF 245
SP ATT 250
SP DEF 337
SPEED 221
Fly
Fire Blast
Solar Beam
Sky Attack

If the OT is exactly how you put it, it's hacked. A legit 10th Anniversary Ho-oh has one of these OTs: 10 ANIV (with a space), 10ANNIV (2 Ns), or 10JAHRE (German).

EDIT: Even if it does have a space, it's hacked; the ID number is a European event ID, which means it should have 2 Ns.

Deoxysmatter

OH MAI GAWD!
You can't have one IV, and It wouldn't say Sinnoh, it'd say Day Care Couple, right.

I call a poor hack, but why hack something that poor?

^Jµãñ^

Dragon Trainer
If the OT is exactly how you put it, it's hacked. A legit 10th Anniversary Ho-oh has one of these OTs: 10 ANIV (with a space), 10ANNIV (2 Ns), or 10JAHRE (German).

EDIT: Even if it does have a space, it's hacked; the ID number is a European event ID, which means it should have 2 Ns.
Wrong, there is a 10ANIV with 06227, here it is, taken from pokecommunity events list:

10ANIV
Ball: Pokeball
Level: 70
OT: 10ANIV / 10ANIV
ID: 06227
Nature: Random
Dates: June 06 - August 06; Determined by date migrated by Pal-Park

at least in that that one is legit, i don't know ivs and those things.

Terry!

well, i dont know if this can be posted here but...

i have had some pokes that i was trying to clone by gts glitch(trying to stop cloning)
but when i was trying to take them back from the gts, the pokemon turned into another
(i mean, if i was cloning a mew, when i pick "SUMARY" in the gts to take back the mew, it wasnt a mew anymore, its a politoed, gengar or any kind of poke)

randomspot555

Maybe he just copy/pasted the list from the first page.

Then that's his problem, not mine.

From the info he provided, it's an obvious hack. If it's a typo, he can inform us of it.

(i mean, if i was cloning a mew, when i pick "SUMARY" in the gts to take back the mew, it wasnt a mew anymore, its a politoed, gengar or any kind of poke)

You're either lying or greatly mistaken.

My best guess is, the Pokemon you attempted to clone got traded for the Pokemon you "think" it transformed into.

Pokemon don't magically turn into others for no reason (in before someone says LOLZ DITTO!)

Arande

True, but it doesn't tell you how many. If it takes 11, then it could be between 101 and 255.

You don't really need to know how many, since you'd then have the base stats to get the IV's. And if you want to, you can simply take the difference in stats, and multiply them by 4, as 4 EV = 1 stat. If the attack stat went down by 20, and it doesn't have a +att nature, then it had 80 attack EV's. Behold, math!

Terry!

Then that's his problem, not mine.

From the info he provided, it's an obvious hack. If it's a typo, he can inform us of it.

You're either lying or greatly mistaken.

My best guess is, the Pokemon you attempted to clone got traded for the Pokemon you "think" it transformed into.

Pokemon don't magically turn into others for no reason (in before someone says LOLZ DITTO!)

no way, im really sure that it happen because i have reset the DS because i thought it was a glitch or something. and when i tried to take it back it was a mew

randomspot555

no way, im really sure that it happen because i have reset the DS because i thought it was a glitch or something. and when i tried to take it back it was a mew

All your describing is a sprite glitch. Your Pokemon didn't actually change.

Terry!

whts a sprite glitch?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I think I have a hacked Electivire:

Stats lvl 100 292/379/170/203/206/289 Adamant
IV's 31/31/31/31/31/31
It's characteristic is "Mischievious"
It's in an Ultra Ball, and knows Thunderpunch/Ice Punch/Cross Chop/Earthquake.
Arrived from Kanto at lvl 62

M.M.

UJellicent?
Nickname: LUGIA
OT: Emerald
OT Gender: Blue
ID: 21814
EVs (if known/estimated): none
IVs (if known/calculated): 2/4/22/27/19/22
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Mischievous
Ability: Pressure
Moves:
-Recover
-Hydro Pump
-Extrasensory
-Swift
Current Level: 70
Level Caught at: Hoenn, Arrived at Lv. 70
Location received: Hoenn
Current Stats: 229,119,202,149,233, 191
Pokeball caught in: Masterball

The thing that throws me off the most is the date met. June 11, 2008.

Um well not trying to be annoying but I haven't gotten an answer yet as to wether or not this is legit so can someone please tell me?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero

IV's 31/31/31/31/31/31

Azure Flame

IV's 31/31/31/31/31/31

It's definitly hacked. Ice Punch can only be taught through breeding and they only hatch into Pokeballs. Plus, all it's IV's are maxed, which almost never happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.