• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Is my pokemon hacked?" (A Hack-Check Thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
My bf got me a Darkrai off the Gts here's it's info:

Nickname: Darkrai
OT:Kazz
OT Gender: blue
ID:58360
EVs (if known/estimated): IDK
IVs (if known/calculated): 31, 15, 31, 31, 31, 17. (i used the calculator on this site and didn't add in EPs because i don't know them)
Nature: Brave
Characteristic: Mischevious
Ability: Bad Dreams
Moves: Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Pursuit, Nightmare
Current Level: 89
Level Caught at: 40
Location received: Apparently met
Current Stats: Hp:252 Atk:195 Def:198 Sp.Atk:283 Sp.Def:192 Speed:217
Pokeball caught in: Dusk ball
Other: has sinnoh champ ribbon but then that doesn't matter does it. and it was caught on Feb. 26, 2008

I don't mind if it's hacked because I didn't do the hacking but it would be nice to know and have a legit one.

No I'm pretty sure that's hacked...I don't recall there being an event with Darkrai at LV 40, so he's probably Semi-hacked, someone got to Newmoon Island with the Member Pass.

Edit: Alloute beat me...

Alloute

Not Banned
No I'm pretty sure that's hacked...I don't recall there being an event with Darkrai at LV 40, so he's probably Semi-hacked, someone got to Newmoon Island with the Member Pass.

Edit: Alloute beat me...

It is always good to get a second opinion ;)

EDIT!

I HAVE A GTS PALKIA TOO!

Here it is:

Nickname: Japanese
OT: Japanese
OT Gender: blue
ID: 05573
EVs (if known/estimated):IDK
IVs (if known/calculated): IDK
Nature: Serious
Characteristic: proud of its power
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Thunder, Spacial Rend, Heal Block, Hyper Beam
Current Level: 50
Level Caught at: 47
Location received: Spear Pillar apparently met
Current Stats: Hp:158 Atk:144 Def:117 Sp.Atk:161 Sp.Def:133 Speed:113
Pokeball caught in: Ultra Ball
Other: has elit four ribbon for sinnoh

I think this one is legit but can't be too careful. i didn't do the ivs for it because it's stats seem close to my lv 47 Dialga which i caught.

Most likely legit ^_^

Everything is in order

Last edited:
Ahh thank you both of you. Yes a second opinion is always good, infact i saw Kyogre35's first because it is on a new page ;)

So it is a semi hack... yay!! i get the best of both worlds!... sort of.

Alloute

Not Banned
Ahh thank you both of you. Yes a second opinion is always good, infact i saw Kyogre35's first because it is on a new page ;)

Haha, well sure, we are all here to help.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy

Lol, thanks. Yeah it's legit in that it's in the game's coding...but he hacked to get there.

Your Welcome.

Ammako

I cannot believe nobody has told you that this is an event Pokemon that is meant to have those moves. You're late, extremely late. Darkrai has known these moves since 2007 I believe.
Except... This is a shiny ALAMOS Darkrai.

Oh, and Alloute, you should REALLY think about starting to get your facts right before answering:

Semi-hack.

Shaymin wasn't available at Flower Paradise in 2008. Someone used an AR to hack the Oak's Letter.
Except... You can change the date on your DS to ANY date that is between January 1 2000 and December 31 2099.

But it is hacked anyways, since it should have "Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 30."

It is semi-hacked or semi-legit, which ever way you want to think of it.

Person used AR to hack a Member's Pass, to get to Newmoon Island.

Darkrai was not available on Newmoon Island until late last year.
Except... You can change the date on your DS to ANY date that is between January 1 2000 and December 31 2099.

But this is hacked anyways, since the Member's Card NEVER was released in D/P.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Except... This is a shiny ALAMOS Darkrai.

Yes, and if the user would have quoted that Darkrai was shiny, I would have told him it was hacked. However, he only mentioned that Darkrai had those two moves.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Uh, that GTS Palkia is hacked if it has a gender, you wrote "blue".

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Uh, that GTS Palkia is hacked if it has a gender, you wrote "blue".

We're not asking for the Gender of the Pokemon. We're asking for the gender of the OT. Blue=Male, Red=Female.

Alloute

Not Banned
Oh, and Alloute, you should REALLY think about starting to get your facts right before answering:

Changing the date makes no sense, it is still semi-hacked. Change the date and it is still not legit. Why did you repeat that?

But this is hacked anyways, since the Member's Card NEVER was released in D/P.

No, as you stated, it is hacked or semi-hacked like I said.

My facts are straight, because a REAL Platinum Newmoon Island Darkrai would be at level 50, and NOT at level 40. If it isn't the Japanese Platinum Darkrai, then there is no way that it could be 100% legit, therefore it is a semi-hack. An AR was used so it is not totally legit, but it is also not totally hacked, why do I need to repeat myself?

You aren't the only one with knowledge about Pokemon. You just keep repeating everything that was already said.

Last edited:

Arande

He is saying the comment you made about the date is wrong, not that you are wrong about it being hacked.

bluejay12357

←Most wanted atm
i have a question and i didnt know where to put it so i'll put it here...

i have a mitsurin celebi(japanese) that i got and its 100% legit...but i cant find any information on it...

so itd be nice if someone tells me how rare this thing is cuz then id really appreciate it...thanks =]

Alloute

Not Banned

i have a mitsurin celebi(japanese) that i got and its 100% legit...but i cant find any information on it...

so itd be nice if someone tells me how rare this thing is cuz then id really appreciate it...thanks =]

It isn't on the main site, actually, at least 15% of the total number of events are missing, including additional notes on some of the events already listed.

Bulbapedia has the info on Mitsurin Celebi. Go here.

But to be honest, it would be classified as just rare, like most Japanese GBA events.

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty

They're pretty common. If you want more information on it, check the Serebii event list on the home page.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
He already said that he couldn't find it on the main site, I gave him a link to Bulbapedia.

Ah, okay. I swear I saw it there. I probably confused it with the Ageto Celebi.

soteris

I want to check if the shiny Chansey I got from trading is legit. (I think it's hacked)

Nickname: (it doesn't have)
OT: Chrts (is written in a peculiar way)
OT Gender: (red/pink or blue) female
ID: 07784
EVs (if known/estimated): -
IVs (if known/calculated): -
Nature: Lax
Characteristic: Good endurance, Likes sour food
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Tail Whip, Refresh, Softboiled, DoubleSlap
Current Level: 16
Level Caught at: apparently met at Lv.16
Location received: Trophy Garden
Current Stats: 9/9/17/36/21
Pokeball caught in: Pokeball

Also, a shiny ralts that I got the previous day:

Nickname: Ralts (it doesn't have)
OT: Hikarl
OT Gender: (red/pink or blue) Male(blue)
ID: 05580
Nature: Gentle
Characteristic: Mischievous. Likes bitter food
Ability: Trace
Moves: Crowl
Current Level: 4
Level Caught at: Apparently met at Lv. 4
Location received: Route 204
Current Stats: 7/6/9/7/8
Pokeball caught in: I think Premier ball

If you need any extra information, just post it. I am worried about that apparently got at lv...

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I want to check if the shiny Chansey I got from trading is legit. (I think it's hacked)

Nickname: (it doesn't have)
OT: Chrts (is written in a peculiar way)
OT Gender: (red/pink or blue) female
ID: 07784
Nature: Lax
Characteristic: Good endurance, Likes sour food
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Tail Whip, Refresh, Softboiled, DoubleSlap
Current Level: 16
Level Caught at: apparently met at Lv.16
Location received: Trophy Garden
Current Stats: 9/9/17/36/21
Pokeball caught in: Pokeball

Also, a shiny ralts that I got the previous day:

Nickname: Ralts (it doesn't have)
OT: Hikarl
OT Gender: (red/pink or blue) Male(blue)
ID: 05580
Nature: Gentle
Characteristic: Mischievous. Likes bitter food
Ability: Trace
Moves: Crowl
Current Level: 4
Level Caught at: Apparently met at Lv. 4
Location received: Route 204
Current Stats: 7/6/9/7/8
Pokeball caught in: I think Premier ball

If you need any extra information, just post it. I am worried about that apparently got at lv...

They appear to be legit.

bluejay12357

←Most wanted atm
ya i went on bulbapedia but it didnt help me with how rare it is....
thnx though

i checked some japanese sites but they also tell me nothing... i guess its just taht rare =]

Status
Not open for further replies.