• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

is my pokemon leaf green good?

meowth lv26
faint attack cut bite flash
pidgeot lv37
featherdance aerial ace fly quick attack
blastoise lv 40
tackle water gun water pulse bite
mankey lv23
mega kick mega punch focus energy fury swipes
gastly lv20
lick spite curse night shade
hitmonchan lv25
comet punch agility pursuit mach punch
i don"t know if my team is good or not? i got 4 gym badges but is it good in tournaments

Ditto B1tch

Because they're at low level I guess you haven't done very much in the first history yet.

It's to early to rate your team. Your Pokemons will grow a bit more and learn some new moves.

Ditto B1tch

Because they're at low level I guess you haven't done very much in the first history yet.

It's to early to rate your team. Your Pokemons will grow a bit more and learn some new moves.

Hey, I hope this can help you

Leaf Green
Hmm... In Leaf Green, i don't think you should keep that Meowth, the moves it learns are very limited. Why did you teach it cut and flash? Is it because it learns most HMs when others cannot? It seems to me that you treat it as a HM slave. Keep it that way. I really wish you would not have used Mega Kick AND Mega Punch on Mankey. Using one on Mankey would be... Meh, acceptable, but both?! Oh well, too late now. You have 2 fighting types on your team, Mankey and Hitmonlee. I recommend dropping Hitmonlee, as you have already taught both Megas to Mankey >_>. Try to choose a variety of different types, as right now, my Jolteon, or any electric type could sweep your team (Blastoise, 2x damage, Pidgeot, 2x , and the others are of an extremely low level). Maybe with Meowth's empty space you can add an electric type *hint hint, nudge nudge*. The goal of a successful Pokemon team is to be able to combat all types effectively. I never said to have super effective for everything, but there should never be a time when your team is not able to combat a single type(excluding if someone fainted).

To give you a good idea, I will show you how my team would handle each type.
(I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging, I just want to show you an example)

Ice: Charziard
Water: Jolteon
Ground: Vileplume
Fire: Snorlax (Surf)
Grass: Charziard
Normal: Hitmonlee
Fighting : Jynx
Steel: Hitmonlee
Electric: Jolteon (Volt Absorb)
Flying: Jolteon
Poison: Jynx
Rock: Hitmonlee
Dark: Jolteon (Thunder)
Ghost: Snorlax (Ghost moves do not effect it)
Bug: Charizard

Notice something? All of my six Pokemon are up there, and they can fight against all the types. In other words, using that chart, if there is a Pokemon on your team that does not have a place, why is it on your team in the first place? I think the only exception would be having a normal type, because they are all-rounders. My Snorlax, being a normal type, may not have a super effective attack with type stab, but a strong normal move with that same stab (in my case Mega Kick) can OHKO a Pokemon. I still don't what you to mess around with a weakling like Meowth though.

Another problem is that your Pokemon are so varied in levels. I order for a team to work well, they should be near the same level... and by that, I mean only a 1, 2, maybe 3 level difference between all your Pokemon. Heck, your Blastoise is level 40 and your Gastly is level 20. You do the math.

Emerald
For emerald the Pokemon themselves are good... except Azumarill and Zubat. You already have a water and flying type, and very good ones at that. You don't need another. I don't know if I empathized this enough. DIVERSIFY YOUR POKEMON!!! DIVERSIFY ,DIVERSIFY, and DIVERSIFY SOME MORE!!!!!!! I don't even think your Pokemon can fill out my chart! If in doubt about which Pokemon to dump, GO BACK TO THE CHART. In fact, here it is again.
Ice:
Water:
Ground:
Fire:
Grass:
Normal:
Fighting :
Steel:
Electric:
Flying:
Poison:
Rock:
Dark:
Ghost:
Bug:

Now that I am done yelling at you about types, let me ask you this; why is Kadabra 9 levels above your starter, and WHY is it NOT EVOLVED???? Come on, you aren't a noobie. Like i said before, keep your team around the same level.

Well, both games have the same mistakes :/ But, now you can fix them! Hope this helps!

P.S : If you can actually understand my rant, sent me your Emerald Pokemon's moveset, and I can give you some tips

Thanks for the help;I am thinking to replace meowth with a electric type pikachu or jolteon Which one is better? and i was thinking to get a sycther are they any good.

JOLTEON. or even a electabuzz if you fancy. if you want a sycther, i would make sure it follows the list above.

And for your emerald team, give me the moveset.

ok got a jolteon it's moves are helping hand

double team

shock wave

quick attack

and my pokemon emerald team

tropius

whirlwind

razor leaf

magical leaf

fly

kadabra

psybeam