• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is my Pokemon White 2 Team balanced or at least good?

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
First off use this format when posting a Pokemon:

Pokemon@Item
Nature
Ability
Moves:
·Move 1
·Move 2
·Move 3
·Move 4

DON'T give Pokemon all moves of the same type unless it's utility.

We also don't need to know all your stats.

Luxray
Adamant
Intimidate
Moves:
·Wild Charge
·Superpower
·Ice Fang
·Crunch

Arcanine
Intimidate> Flash Fire
Hardy(fine for mixed RK9)
Moves:
·Flamethrower
·Wild Charge
·Dragon Pulse
·Extremespeed

Zoroark
Hasty
Illusion
Moves:
·Dark Pulse
·HP Fighting
·Flamethrower
·Nasty Plot

Swanna
Modest
Swift Swim
Moves:
·Surf
·Ice Beam
·Tailwind
·Hurricane

Umbreon
Synchronize(?)
Adamant/Modest
Moves:
·Payback/Dark Pulse
·Protect
·Toxic
·Wish

If you decied to post the other team make sure you start a new thread.
Sorry, I know Nothing about Delcatty.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Poketoy is useless as a hold item, as far as I know.

N's Zoroark
Hasty Nature
~Night Slash
~Hidden Power
~Flamethrower
~Grass Knot/Nasty Plot

N's Zoroark
Hasty Nature
~Night Daze/Dark Pulse
~Low Sweep
~Flamethrower
~Return/U-Turn

Zoroark has decent Attack stat, and N's Zoroark has Hasty Nature (perfect for mixed set) along with 30 Attack IV. IMO it's kinda a waste to just ignore that.

Delcatty
Modest Nature, Cute Charm/Wonder Skin ability (Wonder Skin is the better one out of those two. Ignore Normalize, it's useless)
~Calm Mind
~Hyper Voice
~Ice Beam
~Thunderbolt

Delcatty
Adamant Nature, Cute Charm/Wonder Skin ability
~Return
~Zen Headbutt
~Wild Charge
~Faint Attack

Vannilliaify

Oh sorry about that. I'll change it right away.

--------------------------

Hey, I'm not into EV training. Oh, and Normalize isn't COMPLETELY useless. It's a helpful ability in my opinion because if I were to teach Skitty some electric type move(s), I would be able to hit ground types with them. Also, Skitty is still weak. But thanks for the suggestion. I'll try the Delcatty one. And the poketoy? I use it to flee from unwanted battles on back when Umbreon was a weak eevee.

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
That may be right, but why would you give Delcatty an Electric move just so you could hit Ground types. Just because Narmalize means Delcatty gets STAB, it also means she doesn't get Super Effective hits. If Delcatty were to encounter a Ghost type, she'd be screwed. Wonder Skin is better.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Hey, I'm not into EV training.

I don't think anyone mentioned EVs at all :p

What I mentioned is IV, which is a different thing and is already there since the start, unlike EVs which needs "training".

Oh, and Normalize isn't COMPLETELY useless.
It's a helpful ability in my opinion because if I were to teach Skitty some electric type move(s), I would be able to hit ground types with them.

Yeah, it allows you to hit Ground Pokemon with Electric move....and also prevent you from scoring a good hit on Rock, Steel, and Ghost Pokemon.

Not to mention you can hit Ground Pokemon with other moves anyway. Why bother trying to make Ground gets hit by Thunderbolt when you can just use Ice Beam on it? ;)

And the poketoy? I use it to flee from unwanted battles on back when Umbreon was a weak eevee.

As far as I know it's only when you use it, though. Not when it is being held by a Pokemon.

The one that activates while being held would be the Smoke Ball.