• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is my team good enough?

frontier champion

Is my team good enough to go to the magma Cavern and beat Groudon if not then please tell me how much more levels i need to raise my team:

Torchic Lv.28
@ reviver seed
Ember
Quick Attack
Fire Spin
Facade

Bulbasaur Lv.28
@ reviver seed
Sleep Powder
Razor Leaf
Hidden power
Vine Whip

Absol Lv.23
@ reviver seed
Shadow Ball
Quick Attack
Bite
Scratch

Naucitos

id watch the bulbasaur but otherwise you should be fine, also, delete the other thread -.-

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
You can hold the reviver seeds but they can be in your item section too. Be sure to have item master on so you can use them. Anyway you should be fine. :)

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
I suppose Torchic's your leader? Well, like others have said, you'll do fine.

For an even easier time, link Bulbasaur's Sleep Powder and Razor Leaf. Set all of his moves except for the linked one when you go through the dungeon. Then, when you reach Groudon, set ONLY the linked move, so that if Bulbasaur attacks, it will be with the linked move, effectively putting Groudon to sleep and doing a STAB super-effective hit on him.

For an exteremely fast experience, level your whole team up to 30-ish. Aerodactls are found only in Sky Tower, but they can be quiet devastating. (Can't recall how much damage...)

Charziken

< That's me! Hello!
Is my team good enough to go to the magma Cavern and beat Groudon if not then please tell me how much more levels i need to raise my team:

Torchic Lv.28
@ reviver seed
Ember
Quick Attack
Fire Spin
Facade

Bulbasaur Lv.28
@ reviver seed
Sleep Powder
Razor Leaf
Hidden power
Vine Whip

Absol Lv.23
@ reviver seed
Shadow Ball
Quick Attack
Bite
Scratch

Go for it. you're fine since all of your guys can hit for good damage. (I had two guys around the same level as your Torchic and Bulbasaur and they whipped Groudon's tail!)

Jason

your team is really good you should work on them a while and they will be fine

frontier champion

I defeated Groudon in the Magma Cavern sometime ago and I don't use Absol anymore. An Onix joined my rescue force.
Now my team is on Lv.34 and Torchic learned Slash, Bulbasaur learned Bullet Seed.

PS: I entered the Magma Cavern with my team on Lv.31

blue_kiko_kid

Suizuring until 22
Make Bulbasaur forget vinewhip and learn Bullet seed (TM)

Edit: I should really read the whole thread before I post. xD

frontier champion

Well this is my team currently, I haven't raised them much because of school.

Torchic Lv.34
@reviver seed
Slash
Ember
Quick Attack
Fire Spin

Bulbasaur Lv.34
@ reviver seed
Bullet Seed
Sleep Powder
Razor Leaf
Hidden Power

Hagane_Gir

>.< I eat children..
That's doing good. If you really want to feel secure about it, lvl them between 35-40. But I think you might be ready for it. Good team!