• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Naruto Better Than DBZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Dragonball is way better then Naruto. Naruto got some of its ideas from Dragonball so thats saying something. Didn't One Piece also get some ideas from Dragonball?

Honestly, which series didn't get ideas from DragonBall?

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Bleach doesn't seem anything like Dragonball...
hahahahahahahahahaha

A+ post, would read again.

(Unless you meant the Dragon Ball anime series, and not Z.)

Chris

Old Coot
Both Son Goku amd Naruto believed they were regular people before finding out they weren't, had destructive pasts that they were unaware of and had/have the ability transform into ferocious beasts under certain circumstances.

In Dragon Ball, a military organization known as the Red Ribbon Army were searching the planet for the Dragon Balls with the idea of world domination (joke was on them, though when it turned out that wasn't Red's intention). They were a feared organization that had taken over various locations, killed various people and had some of the strongest people connected to them (Blue, Tao Pai Pai, Dr. Gero, etc.)

In Naruto, Akatsuki is searching for tailed beasts for their plans of world domination. The group is notorious and spread out across the globe. It contains some of the strongest people within it. While the kanji for Akatsuki (暁) means "dawn", it's worth noting that "aka" translates to "red", which both Akatsuki and the Red Ribbon Army both display on their wardrobe.

In both Naruto and Dragon Ball, the main group meet several new people whom they end up befriending and having them become a part of the main cast as well. Eventually down the line, both series' shift focus on to either the main character(s) or main group with newer characters, leaving the old group behind to become relatively useless.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
These are just some examples. There's more anime shows that took the plot of Dragon Ball and changed it a bit so it look different.

I don't know what Naruto's year production, but Dragon Ball's is 1989, which means I'm right.

7 tyranitars

I think there is not a better one because they are both my favorites :p only diffrence is that naruto is still ongoing

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I'm not going to say one is better than the other but I do like Naruto a lot more. I like the characters, story, and action more than I like DBZ's but I love DBZ too.

Chris

Old Coot
Bleach isn't anything like Dragonball. But I don't see what it has in common with DBZ?
Look at how long the arcs are taking.

You have Namek x100.

Plus the fact that Ichigo basically goes Super Saiyan every time he's in a near death experience in the middle of a fight says something.

Last edited:

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
it seems alot of people here are not reading

this is Dragon ball Z NOT Dragon Ball anyhow naruto is good DBZ is okay but I like shippuden better than DBZ

so its like this

naruto<>dbz<shippuden

AH HAHAHAHAHA OH WOW. So many fucking noobs on this thread. Thanks god for likes of Chris, HK, and skiks there to shut em up.

Man I've been away from this forum far too long.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I don't know what Naruto's year production, but Dragon Ball's is 1989, which means I'm right.
Fail.

I think there is not a better one because they are both my favorites :p only diffrence is that naruto is still ongoing
Yeah ongoing with endless fillers
Wrong. Dragon Ball was made in 1984, with the anime starting in 1986.
Win
Bleach isn't anything like Dragonball. But I don't see what it has in common with DBZ?
I guess u miss the part where Ichigo almost always comes to near death and then gets ultimate power out of nowhere.
Look at how long the arcs are taking.

You have Namek x100.

Plus the fact that Ichigo basically goes Super Saiyan every time he's in a near death experience in the middle of a fight says something.
More WIN.
Dragonball Z?
it seems alot of people here are not reading

this is Dragon ball Z NOT Dragon Ball anyhow naruto is good DBZ is okay but I like shippuden better than DBZ

so its like this

naruto<>dbz<shippuden
That made a syntak error in my calculator

AH HAHAHAHAHA OH WOW. So many fucking noobs on this thread. Thanks god for likes of Chris, HK, and skiks there to shut em up.

Man I've been away from this forum far too long.

True.

Status
Not open for further replies.