1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Is Naruto Better Than DBZ?

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé (Hidden)' started by Freakazoid, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (REAL-HERO)

(REAL-HERO) New Beginning 2010

the original Dragon Ball series it's better than both Naruto and one beas

2. arceus7

arceus7 Arcane Of The Wild

also naruto is not ongoing anymore its shippuden and thats at episode 140-150.. not anymore fillers. iits catching up to the manga

btw when naruto ended it had exactly 90 fillers until shippuden which disney xd prefers to destroy with their horrible dubbing sets (viz is forced to dub it like that V_V)

3. That Scary Clefairy

That Scary Clefairy I <3 HK & BF

I was laughing at you too. I like how you're sucking Chris' cock.

4. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

And i like how your sucking mine.^^

5. That Scary Clefairy

That makes no sense since I'm not praising you.

6. Cipher

Cipher Nothing to be done

They're the same damn show.

7. arceus7

arceus7 Arcane Of The Wild

no because according to some people DB is better than DBZ and people are comparing naruto to dragon ball when they can not even COMPARE V_V For the record naruto came out in 1999. (Japan)

8. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Doesn't matter since u replied to me, so in retrospect your sucking mine.^^

9. Toki Hakurei

Toki Hakurei Omae wa mo shindeiru

Scouters, power levels, and aliens obsessed with destroying the Earth (minus Piccolo) didn't exist in Dragon Ball.

10. Cipher

Cipher Nothing to be done

Latter half of Dragon Ball manga + animation and "Head Cha La" = Dragon Ball Z.

There's no reason to seperate them. It's an arbitrary cut off. The two have to be looked at as one series, because they are.

11. That Scary Clefairy

LOL. That still doesn't makes sense cause if you're going by that logic, you are sucking mine's as well.

Beside, you aren't even getting the content I was implying. All you do is agree with everything Chris says with simple responds rather than elaborate why you agree with him, just like a Yes-man. That's sucking someone's cock. Know the meaning of the sentence before shouting crap.

Man, I've been away from this forum for long time and yet I find that it is still infected with noobs.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  12. Chris

Chris Old Coot

u gay

Power levels stopped existing after Freeza was killed. It's nothing but a numbered estimation of one's power.

FUNimation stupidly used that as a term to explain Ki, beyond its original meaning. Sorta like that whole "Heart of the Cards" deal 4Kids brought up.

13. Lucille

Lucille Well-Known Member

in the manga its just Dragonball all the way through. Same in Naruto with Shippuden.

14. Josheyriopel

Josheyriopel New Member

i duont ****ing know

Dude nauto would be way better if they didnt have the filler arcs that end and if they actually dubbed shippuden!

15. Lucille

I agree with the beginning. The fillers in Naruto and Bleach are suckish. They are dubbing Shippuden, Cartoon Network just doesn't want to air it. I bet YTV will air it in Canada though.

16. That Scary Clefairy

Bleach fillers are actually pretty decent. They interrupt the flow of the main story but still ok. Latest filler is actually better than what Kubo is shitting out.
    That's cause it's now on Disney XD, dope.

17. Lucille

Kubo is just more focused on battles right now. I wish he would add it some of the humor. Kon used to be the charm of Bleach! I never knew it was on Disney now, my bad. I'm refering more to before then. Cartoon Network didn't decide to show Naruto Shippuden.

18. That Scary Clefairy

but he has horrible pacing skills especially with the battles. How many zoom in eye shots or large panels with big open space? A lot.

19. Lucille

He does have horrible pacing, but it makes up for all the boring parts with no action. Bleach has some bad filler arcs. You cannot call the Bount fillers, exciting can you? They made Uryu out to be a prick.

20. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

That's because he is a prick. And the only reason there are so many fillers in Bleach is because of Kubo's terrible pacing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.