• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Naruto Better Than DBZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because he is a prick. And the only reason there are so many fillers in Bleach is because of Kubo's terrible pacing.

There only been 3 filler arcs. 2 out of 3 of them being decent. That's not too bad compared to Naruto's rep.

Lucille

That's because he is a prick. And the only reason there are so many fillers in Bleach is because of Kubo's terrible pacing.

Thats true. The fact also is that the Anime catches up to the Manga very quickly.

Chris

Old Coot
Dude nauto would be way better if they didnt have the filler arcs that end and if they actually dubbed shippuden!
Even without filler, it's still got a high number of problems that make it absolutely terrible. And there's the fact that it is being dubbed.

Bleach fillers are actually pretty decent. They interrupt the flow of the main story but still ok. Latest filler is actually better than what Kubo is shitting out.
What flow? The main story has none.

8D

8D

you know what I meant. [IMG139]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Kenshin00X/emotions/hm.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Kenshin00X/emotions/hmlolkz3.png[/IMG139]

Lucille

Even without filler, it's still got a high number of problems that make it absolutely terrible. And there's the fact that it is being dubbed.

8D

c'mon Grumpy give Bleach a chance. It's plot is kinda boring, but its still kinda there. The plot needs some work though.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
LOL. That still doesn't makes sense cause if you're going by that logic, you are sucking mine's as well.

Beside, you aren't even getting the content I was implying. All you do is agree with everything Chris says with simple responds rather than elaborate why you agree with him, just like a Yes-man. That's sucking someone's cock. Know the meaning of the sentence before shouting crap.

Man, I've been away from this forum for long time and yet I find that it is still infected with noobs.
Guess im gay for agreeing with 1 word awnsers. LOL

Only a Noob would post on a pokemon fourm calling people who has the same opinion as someone else gay. But hey,"Noobs" whatcha going to do about it.
Dude nauto would be way better if they didnt have the filler arcs that end and if they actually dubbed shippuden!

That was just EPIC FAIL......

Last edited:
c'mon Grumpy give Bleach a chance. It's plot is kinda boring, but its still kinda there. The plot needs some work though.

Bleach is only good now for these things:

1. See bankais

2. Ending or how Aizen gets killed.

3. for the lulz

Guess im gay for agreeing with 1 world awnsers. LOL

Only a Noob would post on a pokemon fourm calling people who has the same opinion as someone else gay. But hey,"Noobs" whatcha going to do about it.

I rest my case.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

Kubo draws stuff he thinks is cool and makes up most things on the way. The plot isn't ever gonna get better.

Too bad you overlook the fact that the 2 words were spelled correctly.
Which one's? You post edit the "world" to back to word. You still have "Fourms" misspelt which is really spelled forums, and "awnsers" is spelled anwsers.

Like i said its a pokemon fourm nobody here but Noobs cares if a word is spelled wrong.

AGAIN! :)

But hey...........atleast try to add to the discussion insted of posting just to start acting like a Big Shot next time.

And AGAIN!

Me? Big Shot? I've been here way longer than you have. You're the one who is naive how I operate on this forum section. :)

Besides there's nothing discuss anyway as the answer to the discussion is pretty much been stated.

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Which one's? You post edit the "world" to back to word. You still have "Fourms" misspelt which is really spelled forums, and "awnsers" is spelled anwsers.

AGAIN! :)

And AGAIN!

Me? Big Shot? I've been here way longer than you have. You're the one who is naive how I operate on this forum section. :)

Besides there's nothing discuss anyway as the answer to the discussion is pretty much been stated.

Not much of a Noob after all i see lol. and I myself have been following this site way before the huge crash and only signed up cause hg/ss was announced hence me signing up last year.

Anyways if the answer was said already what was the point of u posting to insult me even tho i agreed with your stament .

DBZ (Before Boo Saga) > Naruto.

Not much of a Noob after all i see lol. and I myself have been following this site way before the huge crash and only signed up cause hg/ss was announced hence me signing up last year.

Anyways if the answer was said already what was the point of u posting to insult me even tho i agreed with your stament .

I was just messing with you. I never had hard feelings on you anyway. Ok, moving on.

The boo saga wasnt that bad, it wasnt the best work but it got the point across.

Your right, it really wasn't that bad, but after Cell and Freeza(sp?) its just hard to top that. Plus Gohan went from super cool, to super lame. :(
(But my opinion between the two animes may be biased, because I don't like Naruto in the least. :/ Tried watching it, just couldn't get into it.... )

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Your right, it really wasn't that bad, but after Cell and Freeza(sp?) its just hard to top that. Plus Gohan went from super cool, to super lame. :(
(But my opinion between the two animes may be biased, because I don't like Naruto in the least. :/ Tried watching it, just couldn't get into it.... )

True, IMO i think the DBZ even tho it was good as a whole started, going downhill slightly after the freiza saga and when the human where totally outclassd by the sayians.

Rave

Banned
When did TSC get back?

What the hell is this thread doing? Alive even? Fuck, I would've closed this ages ago, if I were still mod. Nothing but a bunch of idiots, going on claiming they know what the hell they're talking about. "DBGT has no fillers."? Seriously... lots of you don't know your ****.

Guess im gay for agreeing with 1 word awnsers. LOL

Only because Chris said so. Nice job dick riding him and proving his point.

That was just EPIC FAIL......

Just like your grammar and retarded responses.

HK said:
idk does Rave like Dragon Ball Z? I never asked him.

I prefer Dragon Ball. DBZ is alright, just... really not something I really go crazy for really.

But yeah... not too into going into major details. Too damn lazy.

Kubo draws stuff he thinks is cool and makes up most things on the way. The plot isn't ever gonna get better.

Bleach in a nutshell.

Status
Not open for further replies.