• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Naruto Better Than DBZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did TSC get back?
since last night. I got fucking bored and wanted to check up on SPPF. Didn't realize how many hilarious noobs still exist here.

Bleach in a nutshell.

[IMG139]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Kenshin00X/LOL%20KUBO%20folder/f6mox.jpg[/IMG139]

I am more baffled that people waste their time reading these series when they could be reading better things or doing better things with their time to the point where we have gotten a 13 page discussion about practically nothing.

Chris

Old Coot
[IMG139]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Kenshin00X/LOL%20KUBO%20folder/f6mox.jpg[/IMG139]
I whole heartedly lol'd. Good show.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
I am more baffled that people waste their time reading these series when they could be reading better things or doing better things with their time to the point where we have gotten a 13 page discussion about practically nothing.

Because your tastes/opinions =/= eveyone else's. God, it's like some of you can't get this through your thick skulls. :/

Jb

Tsun in the streets
When did TSC get back?

What the hell is this thread doing? Alive even? Fuck, I would've closed this ages ago, if I were still mod. Nothing but a bunch of idiots, going on claiming they know what the hell they're talking about. "DBGT has no fillers."? Seriously... lots of you don't know your ****.

Only because Chris said so. Nice job dick riding him and proving his point.

Just like your grammar and retarded responses.

Nice way to attack me, I mispell 2 words and u hop on my d!ck like the local Wh@re. Congrates to u another dumbass has just rode the Jb08045 **** riding express.

Last edited:
Because your tastes/opinions =/= eveyone else's. God, it's like some of you can't get this through your thick skulls. :/

You're missing the point. For 13 pages, the majority constant is that DB/Z is better than Naruto. It's pretty clear that to all of us which is better. There's really not much to discuss here.

I notice this right away and decided add some fun into the thread by trolling a random dude which happen to be that Jb-random numbers boy.

And yes Chris, that's one of the funnier images I like. I have a whole set of funny ass photoshop bleach pics. Narutofan forum provide some of the most funny ass jokes on Bleach in the Bleach section.

Buizelster

Well I'll say this for DBZ. At least Vegeta never used "darkness" as a source of strength.

Nah he just tore **** up because he's Vegeta. He's a man's man.

Chris

Old Coot
Technically, Vegeta said the very reason he became a Super Saiyan was because his heart was pure evil.

Rave

Banned
Nice way to attack me, I mispell 2 words and u hop on my d!ck like the local Wh@re.

Dick is giving you far too much credit. Rice fits you.

Congrates to u another dumbass has just rode the Jb08045 **** riding express.

Just like your uncle did, right?

Others more thicker than others.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Opinions can be wrong.
Sadly people don't understand this concept. It's like we're in the shipping forums.
To show opinions can be wrong:
Exibit A

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Dick is giving you far too much credit. Rice fits you.

Just like your uncle did, right?

Others more thicker than others.

I love how u turn to name calling when what i said was completely right LOL. It really just show how stupid u are, I mean i could say your mom or dad but what kind of person would i be lol. I dont need to look tough in front of my internet buddies unlike you, so ill be the better man and drop this.

PS: just cause your well known on this site doesnt mean you can jjst disrespect anyone, only morons say things like over the net.^^

And on the subject of grammer its Others ARE more thicker than others>.<'

Last edited:

HK

Radiance of Shadows

Rave

Banned
I love how u turn to name calling when what i said was completely right LOL.

When did I ever call you any names?

It really just show how stupid u are,

I'm sure you identify well with that.

I dont need to look tough in front of my internet buddies unlike you,

[img139]http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/119733-fanboy-friday-/InternetToughGuy_2-468x.jpg[/img139]

so ill be the better man and drop this.

No you won't.

PS: just cause your well known on this site doesnt mean you can jjst disrespect anyone, only morons say things like over the net.^^

I'm not disrespecting you, you're just inferior.

And on the subject of grammer its Others ARE more thicker than others>.<'

Clearly, you're in need of grammatical help.

HK said:
also, why has this thread not been closed yet?

That's what I said. Hell, it should've been closed on page one.

Rave

Banned
^As if there's anything to defend for a poor series.

err rave it is are.........

Or it could be, "Other's more thicker..."

Ivysaurus

ONYXceptable
I'm not sure if it has been said before, but Dragonball Z was an influence on Naruto. I say DBZ, but that's my Opinion.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
again rave you are wrong if you use more its others more thick.... and the proper way to say that is others are more thick.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
If I wanted So Bad It's Good, Naruto.

If I wanted So Good It's Great. DBZ.

If I wanted So Cool it's Awesome. Dragon Ball.

Last edited:

Buizelster

Technically, Vegeta said the very reason he became a Super Saiyan was because his heart was pure evil.

Well yeah... but I mean it's not like it's as lame as Sasuke using Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.