• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Paul Ash's last big rival?

Is Paul Ash's last big rival?

• Yes

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
When I said big rival I mean like Gary was his first and then Paul is his second.

Also just because if Paul is his last that doesn't mean the Pokemon anime is ending. They can make him his rival as long as they want.

Last edited:

zeno48

Zaker!
dosen't this belong in the polls?

whonext360

Renegade Trainer
Well I am sick of Paul is utter disregard for pokemon they aren't meant to be treated like that and it really bothers me also Ash should be able to kick Pauls *** with Pickachu alone cause it would seem Paul is a beginner trainer unless there is a twist and Elekid is like his pickachu that he will never evolve and he is very similar to ash and won gym battles in other regions possibly the next region ash will venture to after Sinnoh who knows I just hate Paul as of now...

Anzua2

Next? Yes.

Last? Unless the Pokemon Company gives us the mercy of a new cast, (unlikely) Ash is going to continue to get new rivals. In other words? No.

Drkecho

Retired
I noticed that Paul treats his Pokemon like we treat them in the game. If the Pokemon has a bad nature and IVs we throw it away (or let it rot in the PC) much like how Paul releases his Pokemon when they fail him

Whiscash

Professional catfish
I noticed that Paul treats his Pokemon like we treat them in the game. If the Pokemon has a bad nature and IVs we throw it away (or let it rot in the PC) much like how Paul releases his Pokemon when they fail him

Oooh, now I feel bad for all those Pikachus I caught for the hell of it then just left them in the box = (

To answer the question, possibly. But if the series isn't ending, I hope not. Then he'd get an influx of sucky ones like Tyson and Morrison >_>

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
That's to hard to answer. I don't know if the Anime will continue after Sinnoh. Probably... but idk. I mean he has has small Rivals... but he just may be the last one. I really don't know so im not voting.

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
Paul won't be his last rival, but I think they should give Ash a different voice than the new one they have right now. I mean, Ash is like 15...........

Suna

of course he won't be his last but I hope he sticks around Paul is my Favorite chareter

scizor08

Back here. >.<
there should be new rivals every generation..

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
That would get old real fast. I'm glad they got rid of Gary, let May have her fun for 4 seasons, then have Ash be in a rivalry with Paul.