• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is registeel any good

*Aipom*

me = pwnage
I'm sring for a shiny one any move suggestions would be appreciated ;379;

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
He has not the best movepool, but it has great defences and a lot of resistances. 12 out of the 17 types are "not very effective" or don't work at all on Registeel.

kh2_lover

Loving Longnecks
The legendary trio in hoenn are the weakest legendary ever. So i would have to say no

Reno

so adorable...
actually, regice is one of the best ledgends imo. but for registeel he needs toxic and rest. a curing registeel is an option, then give him earthquake and metal claw/hp steel.

spareux

maldición
Definitly underated tbh.

He's not as crap as people say, but he isn't extraordinary or anything. He does look ****ing cool though.
FP/Thunder/Rest/Toxic was a set I saw and ran for a while. You need to have a clear head of what's going on to use it though.

Registeel is average as tank and attacker....
So something like..
Registeel@Leftovers
Rest
Toxic
Earthquake
Explosion

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
He's decent but IMO he's the worst of the regis.

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
I think it's rather good. I only have one Regi to catch on my Sapphire, Regice, because the way to open it's door SUCKS!

Rolacka

I like him. I used him in the battle tower (ruby) and won the gold shield. It's amazing how many earthquakes and explosions he can withstand. One match two pokes used explosion and one critical hit, both of which he survived (with no healing).

The problem with Registeel is that he's the balanced Regi; whereas Regice walls Special easily and Regirock can take quite a Physical pounding, Registeel is in the middle. It has split offenses, rather than focusing in one like Ice and Rock, which doesn't help... Oh- and unlike Ice and Steel, his STAB sucks.

Incarnati0n

Just as planned.
regice and regirock are better. the power these have in def OR sp.def, registeel has to divide in half so it can be put in def AND sp.def. this ruins it all, both of the defs arent that great anymore.