• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Serena overrated?

Is Serena overrated?

• Yes

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 61.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you didnt even watch the episode. The scene I’m talking about Misty, wasnt even criticizing Ash in. I stopped reading your post because you seem like the same deragned type of shippers I was talking about. Just pure ignorance smh, your wrong opinion will never stop people from supporting a ship. I’m so glad I’m not that insecure about the shippings I support to where I have to go about bashign any other ship.

I’m not doing what you said though? lololol
I literally said multiple times Serena is NOT a bad character. Although I do mostly see amourshippers embarrassing her with deranged behavior whether yall own up to it or not. I’m not saying there isnt insane shippers in other shipping fandoms because there most definitely is but right now deranged Anourshippers stick out the most, probably because it’s the most recent Ash and main girl ship but still there’s no denying that there’s quite a large amount of crazy Amourshippers who push their opinions down other people’s throats and discredit other ships. And it’s frustrating for people to accuse non amourshippers of not being big fans of serena because of the ship alone when most of the time, thats noo even the case.

This is what you said: " Like I said said before, Serena is really NOT a bad character but some of these die hard amourshippers make it hard for her "

Implying that what Amourshippers do actually matter towards Serena. However, it seems you do not feel that way, but...

Ye there's no way you can prove that Amourshippers have the craziest fanbase. You seemed to have joined before XY/XYZ was actually airing, but in the Amour discussion boards there was none of this ship shoving down your thoughts, discrediting, etc

Basing your opinion on what people on twitter and Youtube say isn't really the best way to judge craziness

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I can tell you didnt even watch the episode. The scene I’m talking about Misty, wasnt even criticizing Ash in. I stopped reading your post because you seem like the same deragned type of shippers I was talking about. Just pure ignorance smh, your wrong opinion will never stop people from supporting a ship. I’m so glad I’m not that insecure about the shippings I support to where I have to go about bashign any other ship. Oh, btw, Tracey definitely implied Ash and Misty have feelings for each other in both the dub and original japanese episode before you claim it was at the hands of 4kids.

Oh i have watched that multiple times, misty was mocking ash's personality while praising danny (she said danny is so mature while people she knew were immature) anyone who has little common sense would know that she was taking a dig at ash which made him mad. You are the ignorant one here. You are free to ship whoever you like i don't care about that, but how is my opinion wrong, the way they are promoting ash and seren a they have pretty much killed all the other ships. You can even see there were no moments in misty's any cameos. Of course people are free to ship there own ships. Also , what tracey said in purely based on his judgement, besides even in DP lyra said that ash and dawn are like two sides in the same coin and are very close to each other, so does that mean ash and dawn have feelings for each other.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
This is what you said: " Like I said said before, Serena is really NOT a bad character but some of these die hard amourshippers make it hard for her "

Implying that what Amourshippers do actually matter towards Serena. However, it seems you do not feel that way, but...

Ye there's no way you can prove that Amourshippers have the craziest fanbase. You seemed to have joined before XY/XYZ was actually airing, but in the Amour discussion boards there was none of this ship shoving down your thoughts, discrediting, etc

Basing your opinion on what people on twitter and Youtube say isn't really the best way to judge craziness

I do think they make it hard for her, but never did I once say their opinion affects MY opinion. And no, honestly serebii has some of the worst ones in my opinion. In almost every Serena thread, someone mentions Misty or anytime another Ash and main girl ship is brought up, someone mentions Serena and starts claiming amourshipping is better. I don’t really keep up with youtube and I don’t search the amourshipping tag to even know whats going on on twitter. But I actively partake in the discussions in the anime section on here and I always see things like that and I just don’t understand why. I will never feel the need to discredit another ship to prove mine is “better” or whatever lol.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
Oh i have watched that multiple times, misty was mocking ash's personality while praising danny (she said danny is so mature while people she knew were immature) anyone who has little common sense would know that she was taking a dig at ash which made him mad. You are the ignorant one here. You are free to ship whoever you like i don't care about that, but how is my opinion wrong, the way they are promoting ash and seren a they have pretty much killed all the other ships. You can even see there were no moments in misty's any cameos. Of course people are free to ship there own ships. Also , what tracey said in purely based on his judgement, besides even in DP lyra said that ash and dawn are like two sides in the same coin and are very close to each other, so does that mean ash and dawn have feelings for each other.

Tracey is a fictional character that the writers controlled so obviously it wasn’t “his” judgment. And maybe you just cant read correctly because I definitely was talking about a completely different scene when Ash and Danny were climbing a mountain and also I noticed you ignored what I said about Princess vs Princess. You are the perfect example of the shippers I was talking about, way to make your community look bad. You always do this too, you take digs at Misty and Pokeshipping any chance you can in multiple threads. Youre quite obsessed aren’t you? Kind of sad..but anyway I’m done arguing with someone who doesn’t even value the fundamentals of reading.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Tracey is a fictional character that the writers controlled so obviously it wasn’t “his” judgment. And maybe you just cant read correctly because I definitely was talking about a completely different scene when Ash and Danny were climbing a mountain and also I noticed you ignored what I said about Princess vs Princess. You are the perfect example of the shippers I was talking about, way to make your community look bad. You always do this too, you take digs at Misty and Pokeshipping any chance you can in multiple threads. Youre quite obsessed aren’t you? Kind of sad..but anyway I’m done arguing with someone who doesn’t even value the fundamentals of reading.

Same way lyra is a fictional character as well and she said pretty much the same things, so it should also be taken seriously.Mountain climbing was a tough test, and misty was only cheering danny and ignoring ash which hurt his ego since he was also climbing the mountain on his own and he thought he deservess to be praised (pretty much his OS personality). As for princess vs princess ash just asked her she was trying to impress that guy, nd then he even didn't care about that throughout the episode and was concentrationg on the tournament. Go and see your fellow pokeshippers what kind of comments do they make, even now there are some idiotic fanboys who worship her like she is the best character on the show and the other characters are useess. I only bring misty to defend other characters since people like to hate characters like iris and all of her growth and overrate misty who was very poorly handled for most part of OS. I ont think there is any wrong in that, maybe you may not like it.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
@ash&charizardfan first of all you’re extremely delusional and I didn’t even bother reading what tou said because I’m sure it’s dumb. You seem obsessed, seek help. And you are far from respectful, I’m assuming youre really young based on the way you type and your obsessive mindset and the fact that youre always going out of your way to disrespect fictional characters like they bullied you personally or something.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
lol @ash&charizardfan constantly ruins thread. He’s a weird serena fan boy who’s obsessed with hating on Misty. Idk why I bothered replying to someone so ignorant but I’m done. Could have been a really nice thread, there's still hope..
No offense but from the looks of things. If what you say is true that he started it, then your also escalating it and if the other guy says you started it, then he's the one escalating it. Regardless I feel that you and @ash&charizardfan should simply just end this before it spins out of control.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
@shoz999 here you go with insults.

@ash&charizardfan first of all you’re extremely delusional and I didn’t even bother reading what tou said because I’m sure it’s dumb. You seem obsessed, seek help. And you are far from respectful, I’m assuming youre really young based on the way you type and your obsessive mindset and the fact that youre always going out of your way to disrespect fictional characters like they bullied you personally or something.

You are a moron, who is making dumb comments never did i mentioned all the misty fans i only mentioned few misty fanboys who always trashes other characters.

lol @ash&charizardfan constantly ruins thread. He’s a weird serena fan boy who’s obsessed with hating on Misty. Idk why I bothered replying to someone so ignorant but I’m done. Could have been a really nice thread, there's still hope..

I have came up with hard facts jut because you are one of misty b**t kissing fan doesn't mean i will not stop it. You seems to have no answer to my arguements.

No offense but from the looks of things. If what you say is true that he started it, then your also escalating it and if the other guy says you started it, then he's the one escalating it. Regardless I feel that you and @ash&charizardfan should simply just end this before it spins out of control.

How did i started it? That guy was telling nonsense, i just tried to argue with some solid facts, so how is it my fault.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Hmm... maybe I'm wrong. Maybe this is the signs of an apocalypse starting.
Favoritism is serious business, regardless if it's on Serebii, YouTube, Twitter, etc. A group favoring a character messes up a character another group likes, the other group fights back, and goes around in a cycle.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
@shoz999 here you go with insults.

You are a moron, who is making dumb comments never did i mentioned all the misty fans i only mentioned few misty fanboys who always trashes other characters.

I have came up with hard facts jut because you are one of misty b**t kissing fan doesn't mean i will not stop it. You seems to have no answer to my arguements.
Control yourself. People who are slaves to their own frustration are not only annoying but are highly likely to make mistakes and aren't to be taken seriously by most.

Favoritism is serious business, regardless if it's on Serebii, YouTube, Twitter, etc. A group favoring a character messes up a character another group likes, the other group fights back, and goes around in a cycle.
Yup. I'm aware of that, I've been in a few of those. Eventually there comes a point in a time when both people who argue realize this ain't going nowhere. By the time they realize it, they've already messed up entire comment sections or threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.