• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Shinou the last league?

JazzJazz

I think they'll give all pokémon 3 forms or more. They gave Roselia a pre form and an evo...

I really hope not, I'd prefer things to remain a little unbalanced.

I don't think so.
Why, do you say?
Think about it
Just because that the
god of pokemon is revealed
Does not mean that the last league
is shinou and there might be
hundreds maybe even thousand
or millions of pokemon out there
in the pokemon world.

tappy

Beginning Trainer
i figure that eventually pokemon will end, but not this soon. I reckon that we are near and it possibly will end this series but i also figure that they will make a new game when they end that will have all series of pokemon encluding the orange leauge this way pokemon trainers will finally have the chance to "cath em all".

I think you kids needs to watch the pokemon lighthouse episode again and listen to Bill. Bill knows the future.

loonatic

Smart and sneaky
if this is the ast league then it wouldn't be that bad. They would still have Pokemon Chronicles, Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon and (I think) a Pokemon Ranger series. But if they were ever gonna have a final league then it should be the fifth generation, not this one!

SuperShadow

Probably not, just because the god of Sinnoh MYTHOLOGY was revealed means absolutely nothing. Pokemon is based off of animals, and there are infinite animals out there.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Is Shinou the last league?

Honestly? It depends of Nintendo continue with "great ideas" for new monsters and able to upgrade the same plot ever. Pkm might end after Shinou and might continue indefinetly.