• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Shinou the last league?

Is Shinou the last league

• Total voters

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Now is a good time to ask this. A year from now this question may be answered. This is base on what you THINK not what you want.

In a magazine I once read Satoshi, Creators of the game and the show were interviewed and said that EVERY pokemon they ever created was going to be on the show therefore once knowledge of a new game and new generation then most likely we can say there's another league and a season. To prove this infomation when I get home this weekend I can scanned this magazine and show it.

Now like with Jirachi, and Deoxys there probably are some more new pokemon but in the 4th generation.

I really think this is the last because of all the evolutions of other pokemon in the past. I just think that because being if it is the last season then it was there last chance to make other evolutions.

Ironic I once read a critic’s review of the the 3rd Movie saying pokemon is dying and crying for hours I even use to hate yugioh cause I thought it was "killing" pokemon now I'm on my knees begging for it to end and put me out of my suicidal pokeshippy suffering. I admit it, I'm pathetic. *laughs at self* My apologies to those who don't want to think about it ending.-__-

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
See: Game sales of D/P in Japan.

It's not the last region.

And the writers won't get rid of Ash because of Pikachu. People thought he was going to be gone with the D/P anime, that didn't happen.

There will be a 5th gen with Ash at the helm in about 4 years from now.

SproutKing

Sprout Aficionado
I'm guessing they'll either

A) Stretch this season as long as humanly possible until the next generation is released or,

B) Make a filler season like the Battle Frontier or Orange Island League.

But I would be very surprised if this was the final season of the show. Pokemon likely won't be dieing for quite some time.

CrimsonX

Why are people suddenly thinking Pokemon is coming to an end?

probably b/c they stepped there game up (ex: Wifi trading, DS game). I also thought that in the beginning but no its not the last region.

XD375

Shane
I really think this is the last because of all the evolutions of other pokemon in the past. I just think that because being if it is the last season then it was there last chance to make other evolutions.
And this has what to do with he cartoon?

And if it keeps going downhill the way it is now, it won't last until the end of Sinnoh. I like it but nobody else around me does.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
And this has what to do with he cartoon?

And if it keeps going downhill the way it is now, it won't last until the end of Sinnoh. I like it but nobody else around me does.

It's still popular in Japan, and it is Cartoon Network's highest rated show.

FAILSED!

Red

Not the color
No way is this the last season, I think people think it's going to end because they've run out of Japan places.. it's a ficional cartoon, who ever said they couldn't make places up?

Last edited: