• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is Six Pokemon Truly Enough?

Is Six Pokemon Enough for you?

• Total voters

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not like me to make a poll.

Is six Pokemon truly enough to carry around with you? Would it be better to carry around ten instead?

Your thought.

I'd say that you should carry eight instead of six.

Last edited:

BIGJRA

Catchin' Em All
For the sake of battling, six is fine. But f or HMs and traveling, I think 8-12 would be cool. But it is obvious that it wont be changed anytime soon because people are so used to six.

(First Post) :)

Aegon

I think that six is enough. It's not too much, nor is it too little. It's not that far from one PC to the next, is it? However, I have always wanted the possibility of accessing the PC while on a route or the like, and we've kind of come one step closer to that with the C-Gear's ability to trade anywhere.

GloryHeat

Pideot Pilot
I agree with speed suicune. there should be little stalls on the side on routes that let to access the pc

BIGJRA

Catchin' Em All
I agree with speed suicune. there should be little stalls on the side on routes that let to access the pc

If they did that, it would make pokemon seem too complicated and techy. I think that they should have an option to simply swap while they are in your team and there is some imaginary link to swap.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
You guys do realize that whenever you put a Pokemon in a PC, it's fully healed, right?

orangezilla

Who's dar man
naturally i would say no, but on reflection i think it's good to push you to pick a smaller number than you would naturally if that makes any sense, yh i'd say six is pretty perfect actually

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Six is good,but I rather have 8 -9 pokes on my team

Bigdog294

Enter the Darkness
Really 6 is enough, any more than that and it would be too complicated, Gym Leaders with 8 pokes? no thank you

Also he meant it would be thaat you just walk up to the pc in the middle of the route and just heal your pokemon, removing the little challenge thier already is

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Why can't people realize there are certain parts of Pokemon that never change?

I have a hard time already if I want to raise a party of 6 on a playthrough

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
If it ain't broke, don't fix it :D

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
Is six POKEMON in your party enough?

First you can't have a party with 6 people so why just have six POKEMON we need more like 9 or 10 .
( this means more room for HM slaves and battles would be a hell lot better)
Darkrai out

GrassTypes.

Thats an interesting question ... We'd see a lot more Steath Rocks , Spikes , etc. Being Used. and The Training would have to be tougher . I think That you should be able to have about 8 Pokemon in you Team but You can only Choose 6 For Battle So you still have room for HM Slaves and stuff Like That.

darthscyther123

I think six is enough, but it would seem like more if they gave HM moves a little change.