• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is suicide cowardly?

what exactly are you guys sucking???

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
It's one of the most selfish things ever IMO and yeah it is cowardly, and to answer your question before you ask it i would call my friend a selfish coward if he killed himself

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
when you commit suicide you are devastating all the people who care for you

Nebbio

NINJA!
when you commit suicide you are devastating all the people who care for you

Surely the people who care for you would understand why you would commit sucide though.

darkcharizard58

Surely the people who care for you would understand why you would commit sucide though.

Doesnt mean theyd be head over heels about the fact that you did

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
It can and cannot be. It can be when someone is just looking for attention and pretends to act all dramatic, only to have people pity him/her and leave people sad.

It is not when people are abused and lead a horrible life and want a way out of it. Like being a slave in some of the poor countries around our globe.

Grei

not the color

Nobody said they needed to like what you did. Just that while it may be "selfish" to hurt your loved ones by killing yourself, it's "selfish" to want to keep a suffering person in suffering just so that you don't get hurt.

Nebbio

NINJA!

I know they wouldn't like it but would they like to watch their loved ones suffer for years on end?

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Well...sometimes, depending on how severe the situation of why you want to commit suicide is...it may be the only answer. However, it's probably pretty rare that that is the case. Maybe it's just me, but most of the time, people who commit suicide have a better way of solving the problem. I do feel bad for people who commit suicide, and their families too.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Most people that commit suicide aren't suffering.

You never know what's going on inside a person's head when they commit suicide.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II