1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Is the comic getting negected?

Discussion in 'Serebii Comic Discussion' started by Ebil McClucky, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ebil McClucky

Ebil McClucky DAT ***

Well,is it? There hasn't been a new comic in a while.

2. Siliva

Siliva Is TRIPPIN' balls!

Riyu stopped doing them because people were being critics.

3. Axel

Axel Orange Champion

Does that mean there won't be any more comics? I thought they were pretty good.

4. Siliva

Siliva Is TRIPPIN' balls!

Unless Serebii chooses to hire someone else, I don't think we'll see anymore. It's a darn shame. I like those comics.

I think Serebii should hold a contest to see who can make a good comic.

5. Silverwinged

Silverwinged stop bashing Zoeyplz

Thats sad, i liked it too :(

;249;

6. Shdowgroudon

Shdowgroudon <-- "Fools."

Dang... and Coronis gone too? How unfortunate. :( Well, at least they were cool while they lasted. Let's hope Serebii will make something new to cheer us up.

7. PDL

PDL disenchanted

I don't see why you guys even want a comic, they weren't funny. At all.

8. danburite

danburite LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

I second this.

9. D-Boi

D-Boi Bitter Twist

There's always the option of improvement. Just depends if Serebii is up to it.

10. Chris

Chris Old Coot

More like, it depends if Joe can actually come up with a funny script. So far, nothing.

11. Erus Black Mage

Erus Black Mage Well-Known Member

Leaving over critisizing is dumb anyway considering not everyone will like what you have, and some people are going to ***** about what you put out.

12. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Its not the criticising that made her quit. She can take constructive criticism...it was the *****ing and plain out insults that caused it to happen

13. fishyfool

fishyfool And a nice chianti

That pretty much boils down to the typical role of humanity in general being ignorant assholes whenever someone displeases them, which is a shame.

If these trolls think they can do better, then grow some balls and show us. Sprite comics don't count, so pish off if you think that's good.

14. The art was great. I understand why she got so many insults, the script was crap, TBH.

15. EmberStar the Blaziken

EmberStar the Blaziken Kung-Pow Chicken

A picture says 1000 words.

16. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

The complaints were about her art

17. Axel

Axel Orange Champion

Apparently, if you can't do something as well as someone else, then you must make that person's life miserable. Humanity, you're so screwed up.

So, Serebiii, are you planning on asking anyone else to make comics for the site?

18. Darkmaster Rannon

Darkmaster Rannon Thundercats Hoo!

Yes, Humamity is screwed up, Britney Spears sings better than you, you *****, if someone is better than you, you *****. it's stupid, it's ok to be a little jealous, but *****ing is not.

Now, I'm tempted to make a contest who's contestants are all the people who complained and see if they can make a better web-comic. But I'm to lazy too, maybe someone else can.

19. Erus Black Mage

Erus Black Mage Well-Known Member

Thing is, I don't think anyone has said they could make a better webcomic, they still have a right to ***** though.

20. Chris

Chris Old Coot

Some of the complaints were fired off at Riyu as if she was somehow responsible for the (lack of) humor within the comics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.