• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is the comic getting negected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwinged

stop bashing Zoeyplz
Thats sad, i liked it too :(

;249;

Shdowgroudon

<-- "Fools."
Dang... and Coronis gone too? How unfortunate. :( Well, at least they were cool while they lasted. Let's hope Serebii will make something new to cheer us up.

PDL

disenchanted
I don't see why you guys even want a comic, they weren't funny. At all.

Chris

Old Coot
There's always the option of improvement. Just depends if Serebii is up to it.
More like, it depends if Joe can actually come up with a funny script. So far, nothing.

Erus Black Mage

Leaving over critisizing is dumb anyway considering not everyone will like what you have, and some people are going to ***** about what you put out.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Leaving over critisizing is dumb anyway considering not everyone will like what you have, and some people are going to ***** about what you put out.
Its not the criticising that made her quit. She can take constructive criticism...it was the *****ing and plain out insults that caused it to happen

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
That pretty much boils down to the typical role of humanity in general being ignorant assholes whenever someone displeases them, which is a shame.

If these trolls think they can do better, then grow some balls and show us. Sprite comics don't count, so pish off if you think that's good.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken

Axel

Orange Champion
Apparently, if you can't do something as well as someone else, then you must make that person's life miserable. Humanity, you're so screwed up.

So, Serebiii, are you planning on asking anyone else to make comics for the site?

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Apparently, if you can't do something as well as someone else, then you must make that person's life miserable. Humanity, you're so screwed up.
?

Yes, Humamity is screwed up, Britney Spears sings better than you, you *****, if someone is better than you, you *****. it's stupid, it's ok to be a little jealous, but *****ing is not.

Now, I'm tempted to make a contest who's contestants are all the people who complained and see if they can make a better web-comic. But I'm to lazy too, maybe someone else can.

Erus Black Mage

Yes, Humamity is screwed up, Britney Spears sings better than you, you *****, if someone is better than you, you *****. it's stupid, it's ok to be a little jealous, but *****ing is not.

Now, I'm tempted to make a contest who's contestants are all the people who complained and see if they can make a better web-comic. But I'm to lazy too, maybe someone else can.

Thing is, I don't think anyone has said they could make a better webcomic, they still have a right to ***** though.

Chris

Old Coot
Some of the complaints were fired off at Riyu as if she was somehow responsible for the (lack of) humor within the comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.