• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

is the wait killing?

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
They'll dub Fantina with a Texas accent in America ;X

I want to know were she came from. She really should have foreign accent. Maybe a place with roots in a spiritual religion. A trainer of ghost types and all. So, I'm looking forward to that.

Probably won't even acknowledge it.

I think she's Russian.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Im telling ya, she is french. Watch how her words are spelled in the game.

MassivePanda

Goofy time?
Forget about Gym Leaders! I can't wait to see more of Team Galactic xD;

BESIDES that, I'm kinda interested in the 3rd gym battle. Knowing Ash, he probably won't say anything about Sir Aaron's Lucario. Same for Brock.

Rex Kamex

I don't mind Ash looking up Lucario with his PokeDex, but I just don't want him to act like it's the first time he's seen a Lucario. I'd personally prefer that rather than referencing a movie that people haven't necessarilly seen (even though it's been two years in Japan).

I'm can't wait for the battle with Candice. Actually, I can't wait for them to get to Snowpoint City, since it has... snow. And Candice just happens to be the gym leader for that gym.

MassivePanda said:
Forget about Gym Leaders! I can't wait to see more of Team Galactic xD;

More?! When did we see them the first time?

PaulFan1517

Is the wait killing?

Hell yeah it seems according to my calculations that the writers are on pace to make this season as long as johto. I know it is too early to tell but that is just my opinion. Don't start attacking me.

Rex Kamex

it seems according to my calculations that the writers are on pace to make this season as long as johto. I know it is too early to tell but that is just my opinion. Don't start attacking me.

D/P seems to remind me of Johto the way Hoenn reminds me of Kanto... Just saying. (Not that D/P is bad or anything.)

Yeah, that was random of me to say.

What does it matter if he remembers about Lucario or not? If Ash said nothing and just sent out his Pokemon to fight, would it be wrong?

Quite honestly, YES!!! Considering the amount of interaction Ash and Lucario had, it would be a very, very lazy move for the writers to just pretend the 8th movie didn't happen.

Here's what I anticipate for the upcoming gyms:

Maylene-To see if Ash actually does remember Lucario

Wake-I'd like to see him as a crazy person who randomly body slams people...like Ash

Fantina-I'd like to see if Ash uses Fighting or Normal moves. :p

Byron-Maybe something to do with Roark or Riley

Candice-She's one of my favorites from this generation, so I hope they give her a good personality. Maybe something involving the temple and its legends a la Morty.

Volkner-Hopefully we get a good Pikachu/Raichu and Ambipom/Ambipom battle.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
im glad there gona go back to sat. new episodes in america in sep. i hated there set up so much i stopped watching, now i cant wait for i 2 go back how it was
i cant wait to see what ash does against a ghost trainer either

Princess Reina

lalala....
Im waiting for the fight between Ash and Maylene. I want to see her Lucario.

The waiting would be more confortable if the episodes between Gym epi werent boring fillers.

Red

Not the color
or better yet:

dawn: hey look its a wild pokemon!
ash: cool what is it?*pulls out pokedex"
pokedex: pikachu, the mouse pokemon. these pokemon store electricity in their cheeks

So true.. I laughed when I saw this so thanks :D

anyways.. he did mention Lugia and the Whirl Islands sometime in the Johto season I remember, so it's not impossible, but that's the only movie reference I can remember..

Anyways off topic, I can't wait to see if Jasmine is in Sunyshore city.

PaulFan1517

Yes after the horrible scheduling of Episode after episode just to have a LONG break, it finally is coming saturday the first

Do you mean the gym battle? Where did you get that imformation?

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
More?! When did we see them the first time?
Really briefly at the end of the Sinnoh Legends ep.

My hopes for each of the future gym leaders:
Maylene - I'm hoping they handle her in a similar fashion to how they handled Flannery, being a novice and unsure gym leader and all, but still competent.

Wake - The writers need to make Wake as stereotypical as possible. There needs to be chairs flying across the arena, use of sledgehammers, and that guy who screams "Let's get ready to ruuuuummmblllllle!"

Fantina - Fantina needs to be a complete stereotype of wherever she's from. If she's French, her throat needs to throb like a frog and she needs to surrender in the middle of the fight. If she's Canadian, she has to refuse to battle with Ash because she believes in neutrality. If she's Russian, she needs to just drop a nuke on Ash and co.

Byron - The writers clearly don't care about Byron, hence his badge being absent in the Mismagius episode. Thus they will still visit Canalave City, but Byron won't even get a cameo.

Candice - Lord knows what rampage I will embark on should Candice get screwed over. There needs to be fan service and a surplus of panty shots. Lots and lots of panty shots that I can plaster all over my desktop. Her personality needs to be completely over-the-top. She needs to be even more nuts than Gardenia. Tying her in with the Snowpoint Temple legends would be even hawter. And Abomasnow needs to be defeated by Mukuhawk. I will not accept any other defeat.

Volkner - Judging from the amount of yuri I see of Roark and Volkner on Japanese fanart sites, and seeing as how the Japanese never lie, the shipping is clearly canon. Thus, I expect to see Volkner's gym plastered with posters of Hyouta ecchi and hentai. Volkner himself will be a flamboyant pretty boy in an Octillery suit who makes excellent usage of his "suction cups".

I stopped being serious at Maylene.

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
I wanna see Fantina drop a nuke!
And I just hope Volkner doens't break out his suction cups in the middle of the Ambipom/Ambipom battle. That would just draw the attention right to him.

Rapiido

I wanna see the Fandom's reaction when nobody captures Hippopotas. C= And then Jessie will capture Riolu. I shall be very, very happy.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Fantina - Fantina needs to be a complete stereotype of wherever she's from. If she's French, her throat needs to throb like a frog and she needs to surrender in the middle of the fight. If she's Canadian, she has to refuse to battle with Ash because she believes in neutrality. If she's Russian, she needs to just drop a nuke on Ash and co.

Sarah Natochenny speaks Russian, according to her Bulbapedia page. If that's gotten back to the Japanese, Fantina could end up being the nukee, not the nuker. Justifiable Revenge? Historic Irony? Or just plain short?

Seriously, I wonder if she's any relation to Tucker?

And then Jessie will capture Riolu. I shall be very, very happy.

Jessie catching something that cool? As if. :)