• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is the Wii really that great?

Is the Wii good or not?

• Heck Yes!

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Sorry I'm one of many people who hasn't played it yet.

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Is the Wii really that great? I mean i like that you can get all the old games and some new great games ,but I'm not really excited about it. For one reason it's graphics aren't as good as the PS3's or Xbox 360's, I freakin get frusterated on the games like Red Steel where you have to control the screen with the remote and a second later the screen moves around like crazy till you control it. So think about. Was it worth paying $250 and waiting in line for? You tell me.

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Well... Everyone is telling me to get a Wii instead of a NGC... So I guess..

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
That's pretty obvious, since there's absolutely NO reason to get a GC now.

WRONG. If I can't find a Wii, then I can't get it. Besides, GCs cheap now, And easy to find, Wii is like tring to find a Thylacine in a zoo IMPOSSIBLE.
XP

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
she meant gamecube there's a whole big thread where she asked what games she should get for the gamecube

Yea, Look at all the People who said Get a Wii. About 10... O.O

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I hope i get the wii. Its on my christmas list. Man i can't believe japan is already getting a Pokemon game for it. You guys are too lucky

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
WRONG! Two words: Gift Cards! And come on, don't you have any patients?

patients = people who are sick and is at a hospital

patience = personality trait of having tollerance to waiting.

Wii is great, though I haven't played it yet, it is great.

BCVM22

"Yes"

This is also, in fact, the only correct answer to this question. Any other answer besides "Yes" or reasonable facsimile is incorrect.

ThegameHHH

I am the game
Yes isnt always right. People have different opinions. IMO, Wii isnt that great.

azurill

You can't judge a console by a single game.And Red Steel isn't a good game.

Regifire

Marsh Trainer
Wii is awesome! I own one and it's all I practically play anymore, my reviews on the games I own

Wii Sports 8/10 pretty fun, gives a nice workout
Tony Hawk's downhill jam 7/10 controls could mess you up any second but it's pretty fun to get 30,000 points in 1 combo
LoZ: Twilight Princess 10/10 need I say more?
Excite truck NA/10 Nope haven't played it lol, wasn't interested