• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Is there a move re-learning guy in Emerald?

Kabutops Dude

Beginning Trainer
Is there a guy in Emerald who can re-teach your Pokemon a move that they learned at a lower level? I can't seem to find him... if he exists.

enemy_field_zero

frontier master
i just know that it exisists in fr/lg and xd/colo but i'm not sure about emerald
go to serebii.net i think you can find it there

Metagross

give him heart scales in exchange you pokemon can relearn a move.

Aquarelle

Staff member
gkiwi said:
He's in the house next to the Tent. Also you pay him in Heart Scales.

Yeah, that about answers your question. ;)

And you can find a binch of heart scales throughout the game, some are found on rocks, and at the botton of the sea. (In the areas where you need to use dive)

You can also steal some off wild Luvdisc, just either catch them or use thief/covet. Though heart scales are kinda rare, so it could take a while to find one, but it shouldn't take more than a few minutes in most situations.

~Aquarelle

I Heart My Shuckle!!!

i think heart scales also wash up on the beaches around slateport and places like that not sure though, but i have like 10-12 heart scales in my box from looking on the beach and off of wild luvdisc while looking for red shardin' corsolas